• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC shitting YET AGAIN !!!! HOLLAND ROAD MRT station !!!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahahaa...if the photo and event is indeed authentic, it would have been reported and published in the ST. Why is it not published in the ST?

Another bullshit from my idol. hahaha...

PAP Press don't print news ...it prints propaganda.

This shit news is not good for the PAP government and the PAP government doesn't know how to deal with the bad publicity. So PAP Press pretends that it didn't happen.

If the shit event is fake, you can bet PAP Press will make that news.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i should be contributing gobs of pics showing ang mo women shitting in public here instead of scroobal's boliao thread.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NO NEED

PRC FOREIGN TALENT ALREADY IN TRAINING FOR THAT.
SHE CAN EVEN MULTITASK IN MAKING PHONE REPORT ON DROP BY DROP SPRAY BY SPRAY TURD BY TURD IN LIVE PERFORMANCE AND SIMULTANEOUS REPORTING.

CANNOT BE BEATEN BY LOCAL TALENT GOOD ONLY AT REMAINING HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLE UP HIGH HIGH TO BE TIEW TO BE KAN BY PAPs

tiongs will win gold if it becums an olympic sport. the only problem is the stickiness and inconsistency of their shit. if only they drink more yakult or consume lactobacillus products. mine is smooth, long, contiguous and cums out in 3 seconds if i go for 30 mins buffet. :o

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 357

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow. 12k+ views for this thread. Keep up the good work. :biggrin:

Must have been quite a number of Tiong lurkers in here, eh? 欢迎! :wink: