• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Shina monkeys = traitor of traditional chinese !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC SHINA AND COMMUNIST CHINESE = SUBHUMANS

In Hong Kong right now, there is a huge debate on the increasing use of simplified Chinese character in HK restuarants, shopping centers and TV shows and news and the HK citizens oppose them. Why do these SHINA subhumans want to detroy our 2000 years traditional writing which is preserved in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan!!!! ( Simpliefied characters had been entering in all these regions ) because the communist want to use simplified to control us...... many of the traditional words contain words that are anti-communist morals so they want to elimate it !!!!!!

China is also promoting overseas Chinese schools to adopt simplified Chinese instead of traditional !!!!!!!

traditional_simplified.gif

Listen to this famous northern chinese scholar and calligrapher !!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;A3OTcnsYZlE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3OTcnsYZlE[/video]

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore, Malaysia can excuse themselves but China was the core of traditional culture now they have turned it to communist culture !!!!!!! but what pisses me of is they even want to eliminate the regions that preserves them !

A fitting song indeed. NASTY CHINA STYLE

[video=youtube;hUK7IZMSnLA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUK7IZMSnLA[/video]

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who owns the Chinese language, China or HK?

HK can use traditional Chinese until the Chinese take over. Taiwan uses traditional Chinese only because it wants to differentiate itself.

At the end of the day, 1 billion people will triumph.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like how chinese like to simplify things. Having relationship with chinese women so much simpler than others.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC SHINA AND COMMUNIST CHINESE = SUBHUMANS

you are also Shina bastard to the Japanese bandits. they make no differentiation among the Chinese, regardless of Mainland China, Hongkong or Taiwan. stop sucking the Japanese's dick. it is really disgraceful.

Japan was indirectly responsible for the Communists' conquest of China 1949. if there was no Japanese invasion of China that destroyed the Nationalists, mainly militarily and financially, they will not lose the civil war to the Communists. so blame and fuck the Japanese for the establishment of Communist China too.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
China should take their 5000 years of culture and shove it up their ass. At least Taiwanese and HKers don't shit on the streets.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
y earth only? 'Not universe?

Kopimeng dun reply this way
It ain't irritating me....just showing your stupidity.

Obviously I can't say universe as I've got to meet some extra terrestrials before I can make such a statement.

Kopimeng think before you speak