• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC hammered arrogant S'porean punk to his knees

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Initially I wanted to back our local boy but during the weigh in, he behaved like a gangster to a much more experienced opponent.

Typical young Sinkie, no standard but ya ya papaya

So I knew he was a goner. It was no surprise that the PRC whacked the arrogant punk.

Da de hao!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/sportsnews/view/1199447/1/.html

SINGAPORE: The Dragon Fire Championship Boxing event is underway at Marina Bay Sands, with two championship titles on the line.

Indonesia's Daud "cino" Yordan beat Philippines' Lorenzo Villanueva to win the vacant IBO World Featherweight title.

The Indonesian took the title after knocking down the Filipino twice in the second round.

Before that, there was a grudge match in the Super Bantamweight undercard.

China's Wang Xin Hua beat Mohamad Nor Rizan 2-1 after four rounds.

The two squared off at the weigh-in session on Friday.

This after the Chinese had dismissed the Singaporean's lack of experience.

The star attraction - Chris John - is on now.

He's defending the WBA Super World Featherweight title against Japan's Shoji Kimura.

- CNA/ck

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
But This Sinkie Won

Initially I wanted to back our local boy but during the weigh in, he behaved like a gangster to a much more experienced opponent.

Before that, there was a grudge match in the Super Bantamweight undercard.

China's Wang Xin Hua beat Mohamad Nor Rizan 2-1 after four rounds.

The two squared off at the weigh-in session on Friday.

This after the Chinese had dismissed the Singaporean's lack of experience.

The star attraction - Chris John - is on now.

He's defending the WBA Super World Featherweight title against Japan's Shoji Kimura.

- CNA/ck

I watched this yesterday night at 10 pm on 5 ! Singaporean defeated experienced BJJ from USA !

[video=youtube;-Fh41BQw_zQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fh41BQw_zQ[/video]

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: But This Sinkie Won

China produced Olympic champion boxers, there is no way Singkie can match them.

Quek Kim Hock is pretty good, his hooks are very good. but the opponent not exactly strong.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

I watched this yesterday night at 10 pm on 5 ! Singaporean defeated experienced BJJ from USA !

Although the sinkie boy looks like he is sperm gone wrong, I enjoyed watching him whack the american shit

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually to tell you the truth many local chinese sinkies just simply think they are superior to other chinese especially prcs for no legitimate reason. They see themselves as sinkies and they think i'm automatically better than someone from china. This person being a malay probably actually thought that way but even more so. Malays in sg are so used to having chinese bending over backwards to them in no part due to the huge number of chinese dogs that bend over backwards for them and fawn over them and how they like to stereotype chinese ppl as poor fighters, with that type of combo it's inveitable that he thought he was automatically better than the prc.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chris john won the match i am shock to know that he did not lose a match before :biggrin:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Perhaps you could tell us who from China won a boxing gold and when.

Quek Kim Hock is pretty good, his hooks are very good. but the opponent not exactly strong.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quek Lock

No, the American was good. He had the acquired skills BUT he was already 30 while that Sinkie is only 20 not even 21 yet. Quek was a boxer who previously KO one guy before this match.

He took his punches and the useless kneeing (no hit, I think). First, the wrestling didn't get him; BUT the second one, he managed to lock his two arms tightly around his neck. American gave up (suffocating) and he won.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Although the sinkie boy looks like he is sperm gone wrong, I enjoyed watching him whack the american shit

I think he was really tired when his legs were already wobbling ? Nicknamed "The Hulk". A rookie in his debut defeated an experienced BJJ MMA exponent. Dono got ppl lose money or not.

The two Korean gals hot lah. Nice to watch when pretty babes were around.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Quek Lock

No, the American was good. He had the acquired skills BUT he was already 30 while that Sinkie is only 20 not even 21 yet. Quek was a boxer who previously KO one guy before this match.

He took his punches and the useless kneeing (no hit, I think). First, the wrestling didn't get him; BUT the second one, he managed to lock his two arms tightly around his neck. American gave up (suffocating) and he won.

The American was weak on his take down moves again and again. Can see he is not a seasoned fighter.
Entertaining match though. Quek is one helluvah talent.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
30 yo Is Not Advantageous For Sports

The American was weak on his take down moves again and again. Can see he is not a seasoned fighter.
Entertaining match though. Quek is one helluvah talent.

He's only 20, very young. A rookie with a promising future in MMA and he has a long way to go. Many sportsmen retire at 30, only a handful carried on.

I heard Carl Lewis bone density was like an old man when he stopped his career in sprinting. Must be the steroids.

Carl Lewis battles serious arthritis.(Sports)(Extra Points)(Sports People)

Sad news this morning from Houston, where Carl Lewis has told The Observer newspaper he suffers from degenerative arthritis that could leave him bedridden in later years. For anyone, that prospect would be daunting. For a man who won nine Olympic track and field gold medals in 16 years, it must be devastating.

Going public to increase awareness of the disease, Lewis, 37, said, "I've always known that sporting people frequently suffer from joint problems because of the repeated strain they put on their bodies to get to the top. But somehow I never thought it would happen to me. It has given me constant pain in my lower back, which only really stopped throbbing when I didn't exercise.'