• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC First Lady!! Chio of Not???

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
MILFers must be lao nuahing now...

0ffe372a084b110a2d0f6a7067003365.jpg

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not chio but attractive. She is a famous folk singer which is why she appear very confident in front of crowds.

I know somebody is going to post HC picture here soon.....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Tiong-infested local Chinese newspapers are going on and on about her impeccable fashion sense, her charming manners, yada yada... :rolleyes:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not chio but attractive. She is a famous folk singer which is why she appear very confident in front of crowds.

I hope not. Well if he does, let's zap whoever does that!

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lao chio lah. I can do her if she looks a little younger. But now looks too motherly for me.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is pleasant looking, but I think she botoxed a bit too much.
but nice contrast to the african lady :biggrin:

and yes, I would definitely do her, as long as she sings a song, she is a famous singer :biggrin:

yingluck represents everything that is good and sexy abt thailand. i would pay money to do her :biggrin:
sure get lucky one hehehe

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
she is pleasant looking, but I think she botoxed a bit too much.
but nice contrast to the african lady :biggrin:

and yes, I would definitely do her, as long as she sings a song, she is a famous singer :biggrin:

yingluck represents everything that is good and sexy abt thailand. i would pay money to do her :biggrin:
sure get lucky one hehehe

Yingluck is not a whore you chump!

She can afford to pay 1 million Bangalahs to do your arse.

Zap zap!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ALeqM5gxUDM5CKOEx04-Nz2W_Cu6M5mWKw

FILE - In this March 22, 2013 file photo, Chinese President Xi Jinping, left, and his wife Peng Liyuan wave upon their arrival to the government airport Vnukovo II, outside Moscow. China’s elegant new first lady’s choice of attire has sparked a flurry of excitement over an independent homegrown label, an unusual phenomenon in a country where political figures are more fuddy-duddy than fashionable and wives usually shy away from the spotlight. (AP Photo/Ivan Sekretarev, File)

<tbody style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; ">
</tbody>