• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Curry Case hits the Govt Bigwigs attention big time!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was not mentioned that this is a case of FT Chinese vrs FT Indian .

That much FTs we DO HAVE .

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forget it scroo. You might as well ask him he got sued, bankrupted and sent to jail himself or not. And he will continue that way even if he never kena any of the 3 he is asking everyone else to go kena.

You have not be following parliament at all. Neither have you been looking into the Internet. TCB has rebelled against his own party or more than one occasion including earning an official warning for voting against his own party. He hold the distinction. There are many more things that he did. I am not going to elaborate because I have never seen you move your position even in the face of overwhelming evidence. I don't think you will ever change. http://singsupplies.com/showthread....AL-VERSION-in-London-NOW!&p=792033#post792033

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either jayakumar was damned lucky or this Sham fella is a jinx. Ever since he became law Min, he has been getting his feet stuck into buckets of shit. First, the Constitutional powers of the Prez, then reclarification of the clarification, and now this Currygate.

Mah took the flak, became lightning rod for the discontented and brought abt the loss of a GRC and a number of ministers in the last GE. Now we'll have this inept, clumsy clown about to take a tumble and bring down the house for the PAP.

Not only is he fumbling with his words (even tho he was most of the time reading from scripts) so unbecoming not only of a top ex-state counsel but also of a Law Minister. He also needs to cast off that arrogant stance and cleverer-than-thou look.