• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Cunt THREATENS principal of Hwa Chong Institution

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the words used below remind me of some pap dogs that tekan me before. that's why if spore is to suceed, better vote for opposition!this is the most serious statement i have made in this forum!!!

The Singapore PR, who moved from China when she was six, wrote:

"Dr Hon (principal of Hwa Chong Institution) doesn’t know who he’s dealing with.

"He didn’t even bother to see me.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to stay with a sichuan mei mei as well. They have very fiery mentality. Very stubborn, and always thinks they are in the right even though they are not. This Sichuan mei mei is no different. It is probably a cultural difference. On another note, Empress Dowager is from Sichuan as well. :wink:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to stay with a sichuan mei mei as well. They have very fiery mentality. Very stubborn, and always thinks they are in the right even though they are not. This Sichuan mei mei is no different. It is probably a cultural difference. On another note, Empress Dowager is from Sichuan as well. :wink:

The problem with PRChinese cunts is that they think the world owes them a living. Sadly....no. The uglier ones have to make do with screaming and shouting to get their way. The prettier ones will whore themselves out at the drop of a coin by sucking some old rich man to get their way. That kinda sums up the PRChinese cunts.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not all prc cunts are bad lah...btw, how can cunts be bad? you should compare them to the cunts at sph.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The problem with PRChinese cunts is that they think the world owes them a living. Sadly....no. The uglier ones have to make do with screaming and shouting to get their way. The prettier ones will whore themselves out at the drop of a coin by sucking some old rich man to get their way. That kinda sums up the PRChinese cunts.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it? How come my current PRC mei mei at home so nice? Cook for me last night leh.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its ok, I should mention my Ah Neh mei mei at home asked me out for shopping tomorrow night also. Maybe I'll get the PRC mei mei to come also.
cooleo is prejudiced against anything prc,you won;t ba bale knock sense into him.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
cooleo is prejudiced against anything prc,you won;t ba bale knock sense into him.

Can't be worse than an overweight loser cab driver who should rightfully belong to here....

banner_home.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whao, say you a bit, you dulan but i prefer the pictures of "reminding to take medicine", the ones you shove to ivebert.oki,that's really funny!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Can't be worse than an overweight loser cab driver who should rightfully belong to here....

banner_home.jpg

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does the head of a network like sichuan have to do with anything in sg?

Basically she is saying that she will give her uncle a great story about how badly Singaporeans view PRCs base on the backlash she got.

Seriously, this is the sort of people that makes society sick. Talk rubbish, got into trouble, now trying to worm her way out by threading to use connects to pacify matters. Shameless.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Basically she is saying that she will give her uncle a great story about how badly Singaporeans view PRCs base on the backlash she got.

Seriously, this is the sort of people that makes society sick. Talk rubbish, got into trouble, now trying to worm her way out by threading to use connects to pacify matters. Shameless.

I am sure chinamen know how sinkies view them.