• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Chinese show no sense of pride.So dirty to put his leg on the seat.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
福穆薩真理國
Truth State of Formosa
Formosa Flag(C)Flag
福穆薩真理國國徽旗(National Emblem and Flag of Formosa)

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Courtesy Campaign Ver 2.0

This one more tokong!!

635-03642070w.jpg

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Courtesy Campaign Ver 2.0

What I think is worse is the behavior of local children shoving elderly adults aside in trains or buses to get to empty seats. This is really disgusting bringing-up by their parents. I shudder to think what these kids will be like in the future.

Really, it does not hurt a young child to stand.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the angmo does it, its cool.

When China men does it, its stinky dirty.

The truth hurts.

I think when Sinkies do it, it should be ok because when we reach home, we remove our shoes and our toes get all the airing, so not much smell. The angmo and the rest who wear shoes all the time, they are the ones with the stinky feet.