• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC beer lady sleeps around with other men after marrying Singaporean businessman

muderfarker

Alfrescian
Loyal
supid old fuck deserves it lor hahaha can't blame the prc slut aunty to want to make a better life for herself wat.. if old cock want to be stupid and believe then his fault lor

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no pity for the old man lah....................

this kind of thing been in the news for almost 20 years liao.....................still fall for it !

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he should force the clients to make a apology message on the newspaper, best through the radio or television.:biggrin:

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN...... PRC Sluts is only mend to fxxk, ask them to BBBJ & do FJ..... Not to get hooked and married.......

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing mentioned whether male victim married, divorce etc. I am quite certain, for a person his age, to be conned, this must be his first excursion.

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet to bonk a beer lady. I don't hang out at kpts. 39 years old? Free also I decline unless she's as loaded as SPH, HC or LWL. I am money faced.

atb reach 39 yrs old can do fisting liao. like minah, enjoy them while they r young. they alternate 'career' option when they have no money is always prostitution.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All kinds of women do that, not just Sinkie or PRC. Thai, Viet, Jap, Indon women all cheat on their husbands.

I know a Thai lady who's married to a Sinkie businessman. While he's flying around on business trips, she's flirting, fucking and sucking on Indian dicks.

Many men assume that if you study hard and/or get a good job, earn good money, you can marry a high quality woman who won't cheat on you.

WRONG!

In fact, these kind of men are the most susceptible for marrying gold diggers. And do you honestly think those bored taitais only go for high tea buffet, spa, golf and boutique shopping during the afternoons? Think again. It is precisely because the husband is seldom around that they get the motivation (and convenient justification) to cheat. Divorce her? She gets HALF.

Still want to buy the wedding ring?

:rolleyes:

Beware the govt's hard sell of marriage.

yucks sucking on shit skins.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why dun prc hire someone to write biography of several prc women who cheat money of singaporean dicks, i will buy the book to read.