• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

prataman vs OTC - who'd win?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this posting is quite enlightening. no wonder prataman wins again. otc needed 56man's yr, prataman is more efficient. he needs only 11 days!!:eek:

When OTC wanted to know what it was that he was safeguarding, he was told 56 MAN YEARS were required to tell him what he was guarding.

Now it took PRATAMAN 11 days to decide to unlock the vault.

He is either better and faster than a supercomputer, or sinkaporeans are screwed. I believe it is the latter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited 2/18/2009 8:29 pm by oscar676

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah choa ah kwa only small money lah no need go and hantum your old man lah.

want money go look for a job not stealing from temples and wallop your poor old father lah

that means, LTS' other stories - maybe u inlcuded - are all TRUE!!:wink: i used to doubt some of his stories but now i think otherwise:rolleyes: