• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Power! 64 yr old PAP supporter fractured a 32 yr old gangster's jaw

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP = Biggest Mafia Org In Sinkiesland

549359_400402433326083_202852383081090_1218251_128264093_n.jpg

LOL.. Love your sense of humour.. Hope you finally realise what a bunch of kangaroos we have in our judicial system..

Quite true about the kangaroo court. You forgot that PAP is the biggest gangster organisation in Sinkiesland.

KimIl-sungnKimJong-il.jpg

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes if they are the SLS or 2nd hand car sales kind.

Fucked up one sided story....gangster or not where got out of the blue got into scuffle?
Then the other 2 gangsters who hammered the son bo tai chi?
How many punches they rain on the son?
I think the old man is the victim instead.

Brilliant Shit Times Reporting... no head no tail. If indeed the 2 harassed the family first, they deserve to get their jaws broken.
Wait for poodles to come and take statement + administer kangaroo justice? Fuck them!
If anyone harasses my wife or daughter i will just break his nose and throw him a $50 bill for his medical.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The judge has a good sense of humour. The next time a gangster is about to slash you with his parang, just wait for the police to arrive.

Contrast this with a case I read in the ST the previous day whereby a judge acquitted an accused for killing the person who raped his daughter.

Our DJs live in another planet.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the looks of it, both the ah pek and the gangsters are opposition supporters one. All should be jailed and fined maximum.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't punched anyone before in my life. Didn't know that a ah pek punch can cause fractures,,,That means if this so called gangster kena my chootchiew punch, his whole head could be dislocated :eek:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ong-nuria.jpg

A businessman, who punched and fractured a gangster's jaw, was spared a jail sentence as the judge said that it was an exceptional case.

Ong Long Hock, 64, was fined $3,000 on Thursday.

He pleaded guilty to causing hurt to Lee Tze Wei, 32, a sales executive.

A district court heard that at 7pm on Feb 17, 2009, Ong and some family members drove down to the Punggol Nasi Lemak restaurant near Tanjong Katong Road.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_813445.html

Another exceptional case :smile:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yup, its just a small token. I made some good 5 digits last week from the stock market. This guy deserve to be reward for his courage.

hi there

1. ronny, out of curosity!
2. i always think that you have some funeral blanket biz or what.
3. good on you from the stock market.

paikia

RONRON have you prepared the cheque yet??

Copy Ong is waiting for your 3k.

You quoted

"I have email ST for the contact of this hero. I want to write him a $3k cheque.
I want to shake his hand personally and offer my heartfelt appreciation to this Singapore hero."

Here is the address: call the tel number if in doubt.

Ong Long Hock aka copy ong aka copyking
Conda Enterprise
ocated at Bras Basah Complex,
231 Bain Street,
Tel 6336 7244

Make sure you when you pay Copy King of Bras Basah a visit, bow to him 3 times as a sign of respect.
Upload your cheque presentation here in this forum.

Make sure you honor your words or else stop spewing rubbish in this forum
and don't ever make statement you cannot substantiate.Copy Ong will be very
disappointed and might break your jaw and legs if you don't honor what you said here.
All Bros witnessed here.

Give you a chance here to loh tai.

And stop using my friend photo as your avatar
don't use others backside as your own face skin. do you have my friend's permission??
Don't you have a face of your own???
Or your face is too fugly that you have to use other's backside as your farking avatar.