• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Potong Pasir Residents Outraged By Mr Chiam ST's Excuses.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any retard can find excuses. Singaporeans want doers, not whiners. Mr Chiam should wake up and do something to improve his Potong Pasir slums. Many Potong Pasir residents can't wait to see him go:mad:

Town council assessment carried out objectivelyBy Joanne Chan | Posted: 13 June 2010 1718 hrs

SINGAPORE: Senior Minister of State for National Development, Grace Fu, has refuted claims by some opposition MPs who say the Town Council Management Report (TCMR) is "unfair" and "subjective".

She said the six-month assessment was carried out objectively and data collected for half of the indicators (lift performance and S&CC arrears management) came from the town councils themselves.

Data on cleanliness and estate maintenance were collected during inspections carried out by HDB officers.

Ms Fu was speaking to reporters on the sidelines of a community event on Sunday.

In the inaugural TCMR report, the two opposition-held wards stood out for their less-than-stellar performances.

Hougang and Potong Pasir town councils were the only ones with level 4 and 5 scores, with 5 being the poorest.

Potong Pasir scored level 5 for four indicators while Hougang scored two level 5 and one level 4.

The People's Action Party wards received a level 3 or better on all indicators. Tanjong Pagar town council fared the best, scoring level 1 for all indicators except one.

Responding to claims by the opposition that they do not receive funding to improve the estate, Ms Fu said all town councils are provided funding based on the number and type of households in their wards.

"The operating funds, the grants, are exactly identical," she said.

She also noted that the opposition wards have been included in the Lift Upgrading Programme or LUP. "There will be flats which are eligible for LUP, including the opposition wards. So all the divisions who are eligible for LUP will get their LUP done.

"As for other upgrading, for example Neighbourhood Renewal Programme or Home Improvement Programme, that's actually depending on our available resources, and then the allocation will also depend on the needs of the local areas.

"So not all PAP divisions will have the same upgrading done as well. There are some who get more and some who get less. So it doesn't apply just to opposition towns...."

Ms Fu stressed that the TCMR is not meant to rank the town councils. Instead, it should act as talking points between residents and the management.

For example, if residents are happy with a level 3 for cleanliness, no further action is needed.

Should they wish for a better grade or a cleaner estate by having more frequent washings, residents may have to consider the trade-off of paying more in fees.

When asked about how some town councils gave longer grace period for residents to pay their S&CC arrears out of compassion and were hence graded poorly in the report, Ms Fu said town councils need to decide how best to manage their resources.

Ms Fu said the report's framework will be assessed to see if adjustments are needed, but the current criteria are likely to remain for the next four reports.

She said the National Development Ministry is looking at including financial indicators related to the use of sinking funds.

- CNA/ir

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
you licked LKY balls today yet? spew nonsense again....

even with stroke, CST will still beat your useless, ball-less, tranny master LHL with 1 hand 1 leg

Last edited:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess GE is really around the corner now.

This sort of attack wont appear if no GE is about to take place.

I say GE Nov 2010.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can someone post a shit picture in this thread? LOL

You have finally come to your senses, which is not too late.

Someone should post a shit picture to show how shitty Potong Pasir is is.
I heard the streets of Potong Pasir are paved with shit.:mad:

gone4good

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should challenge Lackey Fu to release the stats for funding giving to all TC. I believed that the amount is not the same for all the TC and it should be transparent so that we know what each TC is getting and give us a clearer picture about the whole situation instead of keeping telling us that the system is fair and honest but not able to give us stats or figures to back it up. Singaporeans nowadays are not as naive as our parents previously and take in wholesale what is published.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should challenge Lackey Fu to release the stats for funding giving to all TC. I believed that the amount is not the same for all the TC and it should be transparent so that we know what each TC is getting and give us a clearer picture about the whole situation instead of keeping telling us that the system is fair and honest but not able to give us stats or figures to back it up. Singaporeans nowadays are not as naive as our parents previously and take in wholesale what is published.

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

Potong Pasir residents were offered money to improve their estate and for lift-upgrading but 53% of them opposed to that idea and voted for Mr Chiam. They are truly retards for only retards would reject free money:mad:

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
before they start the rateing of TC. I already know the answer, the topr 3 will be AMK, tanjong pagar and marine parade. The last 2 HG and PP.

Olds trick play by PAP. People of HG and PP, remain united. I from CCK will vote for opposition at any given opportunity.

Where is the 100 million upgrade? Where is singapore team at world cup 2010?

If a goverment punish the people of HG by not upgrading when you do not vote for them. It is a treat or warning to all singaporean?

Gracious society begin at the top, Not from the bottom. No wonder LKY say not in his life time. The reason is he and his clans are doing it right at the top.

2 vote for opposition. me and my wife.

"POtong Pasir residents outraged by PAP for punish them when they sincerely exercise their voting right."

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
before they start the rateing of TC. I already know the answer, the topr 3 will be AMK, tanjong pagar and marine parade. The last 2 HG and PP.

Olds trick play by PAP. People of HG and PP, remain united. I from CCK will vote for opposition at any given opportunity.

Where is the 100 million upgrade? Where is singapore team at world cup 2010?

If a goverment punish the people of HG by not upgrading when you do not vote for them. It is a treat or warning to all singaporean?

Gracious society begin at the top, Not from the bottom. No wonder LKY say not in his life time. The reason is he and his clans are doing it right at the top.

2 vote for opposition. me and my wife.

"POtong Pasir residents outraged by PAP for punish them when they sincerely exercise their voting right."

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

Good thing only your wife and you are the only 2 retards in CCK. Your neighbours are smarter in not voting to have their assets devalued:mad: