• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Potong Pasir Resident Wrote Impassioned Letter Asking CST To Step Down

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Impassioned Letter by Potong Pasir resident asking CST to step down:

History is awash with leaders who do not know when to quit, and I hope Mr Chiam will not go this way.

This also raises the question of whether there is any parliamentary rule to retire an MP who has suffered a stroke.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
POTONG PASIR HAS MANAGED TO TURN ITSELF INTO A SLUM..UNDOING THE GOOD WORK OF PAP OVER THE LAST 50 YEARS:mad:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal

History is awash with leaders who do not know when to quit, and I hope Mr Chiam will not go this way.

This also raises the question of whether there is any parliamentary rule to retire an MP who has suffered a stroke.

how about lky old bastard and many others? do they know when to quit? when are they going to step down? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

How about retarded gay dogs like Clit666 who refuse to shut the fuck up?

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Didn't LHL have cancer? So when is he stepping down? And Potong Pasir is not as upgraded because over the past few elections, PAP has been using the upgrading carrot for political leverage.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Impassioned Letter by TANJONG PAGAR resident asking LKY to step down:

History is awash with leaders who do not know when to quit, and I hope Mr Dracula Lee Kuan Yew will not go this way.

This also raises the question of whether there is any parliamentary rule to retire an MP who has suffered dementia.

.......................:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chaim should take the exact content and change the addressee to LKY old fart to ask that old fart to step down.

For each reason to ask anything for Chiam there is 10 more to ask LCB LKY to fuck off!

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chaim should take the exact content and change the addressee to LKY old fart to ask that old fart to step down.

For each reason to ask anything for Chiam there is 10 more to ask LCB LKY to fuck off!

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

LKY is still strong enough to take his knuckle-dusters, meet you in a culdesac and rearrange your fugly face so badly your mama don't even recognise you:mad:

Mr Chiam needs help even walking to the loo:mad:

Medusa

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay dog

LKY is still strong enough to take his knuckle-dusters, meet you in a culdesac and rearrange your fugly face so badly your mama don't even recognise you:mad:

Mr Chiam needs help even walking to the loo:mad:

You stupid ugly dickhead. You are just one point away from getting banned. Fortunately for you it's not from the OA. Let's see which forummer here will put you in jail. :biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The MND report on the town councils is something Potong Pasir residents knew all along, Mr Chiam has been sleeping on his job:mad:

D

Dodomeki

The MND report on the town councils is something Potong Pasir residents knew all along, Mr Chiam has been sleeping on his job:mad:

Oh really! You will know the answer when the OA decides to put you along together with tonychat, yellow_people who got their asses kicked again the moment they're out of jail. :biggrin:

kitelover3112

Alfrescian
Loyal
He shud step down in my opinion. Leave with his head held high. History already dictated that he's a well-respected opposition. He has nothing else to prove. Someone replacing him might not even have the same calibre or able to hold a candle to his legacy, not even his wife.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

If I know who you are, I would written a passionate letter to your boss to have your fired.

You cant even kiss arse right......