• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Post-election fireworks between Low and Teo..

insignia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spoken at their respective press conferences:

Low TK: I was disappointed with how the PAP used the media to discredit and distract WP's campaign. I was disappointed with Teo CH's character assassination attempts and personal attacks, trying to call Png Eng Huat's integrity into question. At the end of the day, the voters could see what kind of a person Png is and what kind of party the WP is.

Teo CH: I was merely raising a question and Png answered it, I was quite prepared to accept his answer at face value. However, a few days later, I found out that what he said was contradictory, therefore I had to delve deeper into it. If Low TK has a problem with that, he is free to pursue this issue further, including taking legal action (against me) if he feels that this is necessary.

Will we see this issue escalate? For the sake of our boring political scene, I sure hope so.. Low needs to fearlessly confront whatever he feels is wrong.

insignia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not hope to see Low or the WP suing Teo, but I certainly hope to see Low address this issue further. Teo cannot simply going around questioning people's integrity when the issue is not one that concerns integrity.

Low accused Teo of 'personal attacks'. Is that statement not factual? I also hope to see Teo defend himself if he thinks this allegation is incorrect.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not everyone is as petty as PAP, using lawsuit

What is new, sue me, sue you..."fook me" "Fook you", like LTK had just said...very disappointing!! is that what these people have to offer?? is this how we want the country to be ran...and this guy might be your Prime Minister.. in the future...shudder! to think!:p

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will we see this issue escalate? For the sake of our boring political scene, I sure hope so.. Low needs to fearlessly confront whatever he feels is wrong.

Low is a veteran and will not fall into this trap and be distracted when the results of any law suit will be futile

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is dumb to go into legal issues. This is no longer the 80s or 90s. Times have changed. Low should just concentrate on GE 2016 and end PAP's rule once and for all.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Teo CH: I was merely raising a question and Png answered it, I was quite prepared to accept his answer at face value. However, a few days later, I found out that what he said was contradictory, therefore I had to delve deeper into it. If Low TK has a problem with that, he is free to pursue this issue further, including taking legal action (against me) if he feels that this is necessary ...
ask ppl 2 sue u? ... how low can u go? ...

y dun u go sue ppl 4 not suing u? ... :oIo:

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is part and parcel of an election campaign.
Why so serious?
All feuds should stop after the results are out.
Anway, no mattter which party win, HC people are always screwed. lol

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
merely my foot. derailing the main purpose of giving the voters a chance to know their candidates better. what a waste of bandwidth.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why so serious?

yeah! better than being screwed by the 'whities' day in day out...the 60% just love it, they are masochistic!! ha ha ha :p

takchenow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so serious?

If Hougang loses, whole Singapore will be screwed more badly, including Hougang residents.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought Teo CH said HC is special?
He means if HC refuses to gets screwed, it doesn't reflect the sentiment of the whole spore.
So meaning the rest of spore wants to be screwed? lol

takchenow

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is dumb to go into legal issues. This is no longer the 80s or 90s. Times have changed. Low should just concentrate on GE 2016 and end PAP's rule once and for all.

Yes, and remind TCH's constituents in 2016 how low this "anchor MP" has stooped during this by election.

Seriously, what is TCH thinking. Come on, what age are we in now. You still talk about suing? If he say this before 26 May Desmond would surely lose some %, all thanks to TCH and his big mouth. LTK was smart not to play into this during the rallies. Must have bottled up quite a bit with all this TCH's nonsense.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pappie Scums tried their usual bullying tactics but it backfired badly on them..

The People of Hougang have once again given the Pappy Bastards the middle finger..

They gave a good punch on the big nose of the Teo Chee Hean..

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought Teo CH said HC is special?
He means if HC refuses to gets screwed, it doesn't reflect the sentiment of the whole spore.
So meaning the rest of spore wants to be screwed? lol

No one needs to get screwed. Just vote the MIWs out and we can all look forward to a less oppressive "Spore" after 2016.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
The People of Hougang have once again given the ......

Agree with you. WP has gotten a favourable result. TCH's strategy has backfired and the outcome of this BE clearly showed that HG voters had rejected TCH's pursuit against Png (raising a question, dwelve deeper, etc).

Why would LTK want to sue TCH? The electoral victory is probably much sweeter for WP than a legal victory in court.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree with you. WP has gotten a favourable result. TCH's strategy has backfired and the outcome of this BE clearly showed that HG voters had rejected TCH's pursuit against Png (raising a question, dwelve deeper, etc).

Why would LTK want to sue TCH? The electoral victory is probably much sweeter for WP than a legal victory in court.

I personally think that its a good result for WP considering the many hiccups that they went through during their election campaign..

Never mind the slight increase in voters support for Desmond..

The press tomorrow may shamefully highlight that as a minor success for Desmond..

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Teo CH: I was merely raising a question and Png answered it, I was quite prepared to accept his answer at face value. However, a few days later, I found out that what he said was contradictory, therefore I had to delve deeper into it. If Low TK has a problem with that, he is free to pursue this issue further, including taking legal action (against me) if he feels that this is necessary.

This is very bad.

Why is there a need to mention legal action?

TCH knows bloody well what kind of man LTK is. Yet he chooses to goad him in this manner. Does he really expect anyone, least of all LTK, to get drawn into this bullshit?

TCH is a bloody moron. Suggest he step down. His behaviour is bordering on imbecilic. Pardon me, it is already imbecilic.

After an election, that's the time to shake hands, play nice, and be gracious even as a loser. TCH should be sacked from the cabinet for behaving like a 12 year old kid who lost a game of scrabble.