• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Possibly Singapore's most disgusting man

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think he has ever wanted girls. :biggrin:

7cn_tayimplant00.jpg

22 May – Despite having released only one song, Singaporean self-proclaimed singer Kurt Tay is famous once again, particularly for spending SGD 4,100 (RM 10,250) for breast augmentation surgery in Bangkok.

27-year-old Tay proudly showed off his new silicone implants in a video on YouTube, claiming that he felt good with his new figure and likened the feeling to winning a lottery.

When asked about the reason for his decision, Tay, who now works as a night shift security guard, explained that before his surgery, he had tried to court some 100 girls, all of which failed, leading him to become bisexual. :eek:

However, Tay added that he would not consider a sex change procedure as he still preferred women. Instead, he will buy a Vietnamese bride if he could not find a local girlfriend in two years.

Many netizens have criticised Tay for his decision, calling him an 'ah gua' (lady boy). Some even told him to spend money on English classes after he pronounced breast as "best".

This is not the first time Tay's exploits has garnered attention. Previously, he was known for taking out a full-page advertisement about himself in a magazine last year and advertisements in the newspaper describing himself as "Handsome, Charming & Dashing Superstar Kurt Tay".

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
7cn_tayimplant00.jpg

This is not the first time Tay's exploits has garnered attention. Previously, he was known for taking out a full-page advertisement about himself in a magazine last year and advertisements in the newspaper describing himself as "Handsome, Charming & Dashing Superstar Kurt Tay".

sounds like raiders.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i just realised i have met this chap before..........short bugger wearing makeup in public......but why he made somewhat of an impression was because he was loud and making gestures to draw attention to himself in public...........machiam a male version of patricia mok or a rejected version of steven lim......vomit inducing index to the max.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this sure makes Steven Lim sore eyes. He will be planning something big to take back the attention from Kurt.:eek::biggrin:

I think Steven Lim and Kurt Tay should make a video of themselves making out, then upload it to Youtube.

It will be a mutually beneficial venture for both attention whores. Think of the hit count, the responses and the buzz generated.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys should reach his Fb page where he was cursing at some unknown guy that booked his services but didn't show up and Kurt was cursing and threatened to beat him

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys should reach his Fb page where he was cursing at some unknown guy that booked his services but didn't show up and Kurt was cursing and threatened to beat him

this freak wants to beat people up? knn catch him by the hair and slap his 2 breasts then he know....

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys got it all wrong.

THE MOST DISGUSTING MAN IN SINGAPORE BY FAR IS THAT SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LEE KUAN YEW.

EVERYONE ELSE TAKE A DISTANT 2ND PLACE

jw5

Loyal
I think Steven Lim and Kurt Tay should make a video of themselves making out, then upload it to Youtube.

It will be a mutually beneficial venture for both attention whores. Think of the hit count, the responses and the buzz generated.

You planning to click on it multiple times and give a thumbsdown each time? :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Youtube will take down due to gore and gross content.:eek: