• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Possible To Order Vibrator Online From S'pore ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe...........just thinking of getting one as a prank present for X'mas..........

possible to buy online from S'pore ?.............too shy to go to sex toy shop leh..............

last time, ever came across one shop in S'pore selling online but forgot the website liao............

by the way, how much is one ah ? if too expensive, i'll get some other cheeky present..............:biggrin:

Buy2Get1Free

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're too shy to go sex toy shop, then you're missing alot.

In the sex shop, behind in the back room, you can get the female shop assistant to wank off for you while you try out the samples.

Yes, you can buy it online. You just wasted the shipping costs, and may not get what you looking for.

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're too shy to go sex toy shop, then you're missing alot.

In the sex shop, behind in the back room, you can get the female shop assistant to wank off for you while you try out the samples.

Yes, you can buy it online. You just wasted the shipping costs, and may not get what you looking for.

bro which sex shop got help ppl wank.share me the location.i go buy a dozen

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you are ordering a battery operated screw driver not a gun. There is fews on line store than sell them pls do some checking.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before those days, I use a condom wrapped banana for a prank. Too tame.

Nothing that works is lame:wink:
I remember seeing something on the internet that looked like a big sock. You're suppose to put it on your hand & DIY:biggrin:

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shove it up your ass and tell us how's the feeling like ok? Cheers

why say until like that ?...........i got offend you meh...........?

what happened, bro.................did you catch your wife cheating on you with a dog or what............ ?!

tell me bro..............so i can help you..................

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember a friend of mine told me his gf back in the 90s use the squigle wiggle writer as a vibrator. The vibrating pen draws patterns when switch on. Maybe you can go to any toy shop and find a similar product.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
hehehe...........just thinking of getting one as a prank present for X'mas..........

possible to buy online from S'pore ?.............too shy to go to sex toy shop leh..............

last time, ever came across one shop in S'pore selling online but forgot the website liao............

by the way, how much is one ah ? if too expensive, i'll get some other cheeky present..............:biggrin:

hehe, just google lah.

online sure expensive one. the more cheeky the more expensive.

http://www.sextoy888.com/products/94-We-Vibe/ :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tsk...tsk...

anyway, i had my sexdoll delivered to my doorstep when i was in uk many many years ago.:biggrin::o

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
go to sex shop along geylang rd to buy opposite Lor 16 I think..........

PS////// why shy? nobody cares

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyah go use GPMG