• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Portugal will qualify for the Finals

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Portugal have yet to score a fuckin goal in 90 mins of play….i can't imagine they'll be starting now.

Proabably eke out a win on penalties due to some nervy welsh players missing their kicks.

Still, win's a win

The final is going to be a real crappy affair though…like a qualifier game.

Jurgen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Portugal screw pundits with their unpredictable form. They won't survive the final.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My final decision is bet on Portugal qualify for the finals at odd of 1.50

My bet is $600 :p

Wow yr $600 really works hard for u . Huat ah.
Throw all money for France to qualify.
I got tip that German will be out but not sure is before or after ft. Loser sg pool does not open to qualify odds .I need to look for pte bet of 10k.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow yr $600 really works hard for u . Huat ah.
Throw all money for France to qualify.
I got tip that German will be out but not sure is before or after ft. Loser sg pool does not open to qualify odds .I need to look for pte bet of 10k.

Thanks bro, I did some research on Portugal past Euro performance and convinced that they had more experienced players than Wales before putting my money on them.

Betting SPECIALS - Who will qualify = 50/50 chances of winning and of course the lower odd are the spools favorite of progressing :biggrin:

France is slight favorite of progressing the finals tonight :p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ronaldo is a damn stuck up prick.....let's hope the Germans who are equally unpredictable will whup the french assess & whup Ronaldo too if they meet them in the finals...

scroobye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Portugal have yet to score a fuckin goal in 90 mins of play….i can't imagine they'll be starting now.

Proabably eke out a win on penalties due to some nervy welsh players missing their kicks.

Still, win's a win

The final is going to be a real crappy affair though…like a qualifier game.

They scored 2 goals vs wales what talking you?