• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Porsche driver posts his self fuck video for entertainment

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a Porshe Taycan all electric supposed to have all the latest anti skid traction control. So what the fark happened?

EVs cannot drive one la. Whole car so farking heavy and wear tyres 50% faster than ICE cars plus too dependent on electronics once fail GG already.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a Porshe Taycan all electric supposed to have all the latest anti skid traction control. So what the fark happened?

EVs cannot drive one la. Whole car so farking heavy and wear tyres 50% faster as ICE cars plus too dependent on electronics once fail GG already.
The tyres are too wide. It happens all the time if a performance car drives too fast on wet roads.

Last edited:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those whom have to drive in the rain & slippery roads:-

1. DO NOT SPEED. Most roads are relatively smooth & are NOT dirt tracks, but at high speeds & WORSE, if new tyres, the car is actually NOT touching the road, but floating above it. NO brakes, traction control, 4 Wheel drive or hand brakes will save you as the car is NOT an aircraft with ailerons or rudder with ability to move on air.

2. Once the car is 'on air', one's only hope is dependence on GRAVITY, the mere few inches between car & road - to TURN THE STEERING WHEEL IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION, while in safer 2 Wheel Drive, NOT pulling the handbrake, stepping on brakes & worse - DO NOT ENGAGE the 4WD as it will make it worse with FAR wider turning & tyre spinning angles, & HOPE for the best that gravity & the MOMENTUMN of the speeding car will be slowed down thru gravity & air resistance from tyres....

Thus, DO NOT SPEED on wet smooth roads or wet surfaces, keep to below 60km/hr with safe distance between cars for REACTION control, & when with NEW tyres, to save one's & others' lives...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He was driving normally but lost traction. If proven nothing wrong with maintenance then he may have a case against Porsche for design failure

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was driving normally but lost traction. If proven nothing wrong with maintenance then he may have a case against Porsche for design failure
Its a tyre width problem. Porsches are designed for roads with no equatorial thunderstorm. Its tyres grip like crazy on dry tarmac. But floats on water when wet. No electronics can save you when car is afloat.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a tyre width problem. Porsches are designed for roads with no equatorial thunderstorm. Its tyres grip like crazy on dry tarmac. But floats on water when wet. No electronics can save you when car is afloat.
I thought it's the tyre groves that prevent water planing on wet surfaces.. F1 cars have super wide but botak tyres and they are in trouble whenever the track is wet.

The reason I wrote it could be design flaw was because a popular 90s model RWD Saab turbo had a record of spinning out while cornering. It was later determined its weight distribution was the problem. I think there was a class action suit

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought it's the tyre groves that prevent water planing on wet surfaces.. F1 cars have super wide but botak tyres and they are in trouble whenever the track is wet.

The reason I wrote it could be design flaw was because a popular 90s model RWD Saab turbo had a record of spinning out while cornering. It was later determined its weight distribution was the problem. I think there was a class action suit
Al tyres sold locally should be designed for wet tracks. But its just insufficient to disperse all that pool of water on the road. Your car will be floating around in heavy downpour. Or when it hits a pool of water. Wide tyres looks good though.
I guess thst explains why so many McLarens get into a accident when travelling in jiu hi.