• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Por Najib Lumpar, Por Najib Pussy Lumpar too !

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Normally will buy Wed ST, cos I like the Digital Life supplement.
Saw this news/photo almost puked !

But busy, log into sbf only now.

Surprised bros Watchman/Makapaa/marrickg/kojakbt/cooleo did not post this yet. I supposed this is proof ST is not daily staple of our sbf community.

I am of course referring to the report on our PM Lee to Putraraya to return the visit of PM Najib Razak. Blah Blah exchange of land in 3 months blah blah.

The news snippet that caught my eye together with accompanying photo (alas not available on ST Online):-

"Malaysian PM Najib's newly acquired Persian kitten yesterday received gifts from a rather unexpected source: Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong.

PM Lee took with him a scratching post and a battery-operated toy ball to the meeting with his M'sian counterpart.

He presented the scratching post to Najib shortly after signing in at Perdana Putra.

The electric ball, a popular toy, was turned on & let loose on the floor for a demonstration.

Holy Shit ! Some por lum par a.r.s.e. licker in PMO must think: so timely so on-the-ball to please PM Najib's latest as yet unnamed pussy.... so cute !

But this gesture & the report of this snippet gesture really riles me, cheapens our PM & our National Prestige to my mind ....

sure, harmless toy, trivial in itself, then why report it with color photo on Page A8 of Prime News ?

Silly smartass idea from servile servant from PMO/MFA & sillier editor from SPH ?
No wonder the default term here for them is Toa Payoh Brothel .....
:oIo:

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah bro Elephanto. It's the other way around.

These are subtle reminders that Ah Loong got Najib by the balls.
You scratch my back, I scratch you back and ISD will keep whatever they have on Najib until...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recall how her daddy por the Brits' lum pars and made them arrest the Oppos in Operation Coldstore so that he could rule for 50 yrs. Perhaps she's doing something similar to ensure Msia to sabo any new govt that arises after her being ousted!

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM to Najib: u better play ball with me....i scratch your back & you scratch mine (secret codes deciphered)

By the way....was it a Harry..oops i meant hairy ball :biggrin:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think PM Lee give the wrong type of toys to Najib. He likes to play mongolian neh neh. The ball give Anwar more appropriate.