• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

POPULAR BOOKSHOP doesn't carry chee's popular latest book. WHY?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still think he should becum a pastor first, prosper himself, then fight the pap with his holey minions. the chances of winning should be higher.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CSJ is an author masquerading as a politician. all the politics are just to sell his books, earn him more profits. you people are deceived by him. :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee's book is not going to sell.

It has no real story to tell.

It's all about his ideals. It lacks realism.

He should write a book entitled " If I were the Prime Minister .... " that will be an exciting read... even if it is only a 1 page book.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

He should write a book entitled " If I were the Prime Minister .... " that will be an exciting read... even if it is only a 1 page book.

his books are about his ideas if he is PM.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

have you read his books ? if not, don't talk cock lah. his books had really touched and inspired me so much. Chee Soon Juan is like our Sun Yat-Sen.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ is an author masquerading as a politician. all the politics are just to sell his books, earn him more profits. you people are deceived by him. :wink:

Aft all Sinkies hve been deceived for the past 50yrs by the Familee and their Cronies. So, wats the big deal to buy his book and read?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the recent hooha about amos yee finally revealed what and who was the main cause. it was none other than chee s j.
it's a very dangerous game now. how many deluded youths are being misguided and misled?

the gov should seriously look into this and do something b4 the rise of a deluded dissidents group of troublemakers and rebels without any real cause.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee couldn't write to save his own cock. His books are badly written and most people who buy it are just doing it to post photos on their facebook accounts. I doubt they will read it. It's probably collecting dust now.

You seem to know so much about Dr Chee's books. Have you been reading them lately?:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
chee's book, imo, should be all about his ideals which are not put to test. sgporeans wouldn't wanna test too cos one test could be the last test and sgp might just sink back into the swamp. conversely, it could be a good one and sgp would notch up another realm.

whatever his ideals and aspirations, he already created a bad name for himself until more recently when he's more sublimed.

chee should do a MAKEOVER and convince the voters he's sincerely for singapore and not working behind an unseen foreign entity trying to ruin singapore. if he doesn't come clean, then forever he shall be a suspicious shadowy figure which no voters would wanna take a risk voting him :(