• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pope says two-state solution needed for Israel-Palestine

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...-solution-needed-israel-palestine-2023-11-01/

VATICAN CITY, Nov 1 (Reuters) - Pope Francis said on Wednesday a two-state solution was needed for Israel and Palestine in order to put an end to wars such as the current one and called for a special status for Jerusalem.

In an interview with Italian state television RAI's TG1 news channel, Francis also said he hoped a regional escalation could be avoided in the conflict that began when Hamas militants entered Israel, killing some 1,400 Israelis, mainly civilians, and taking about 230 hostages.
I thought the Pope so good want to say to the Zionists, "hey come to the Vatican and set up your homeland lah!"

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The corruption is the bible is demonstrable.
The Quran is claimed by kafirs to be copied work but they cannot find any mistakes or contradictions in it, yet they find it in the bible!

Hilarious!!! You can't make this comedy even if you're the funniest man alive.

1. I have pointed out the contradiction between "there is no compulsion in religion" and the koranic and hadith verses that very consistently say "KILL apostates". You are unable to response

2. The change in direction of prayer, a smart muslim will smell something is fishy with it. You avoid examing it further yourself.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought the Pope so good want to say to the Zionists, "hey come to the Vatican and set up your homeland lah!"

The pope is a hated pagan kaafir and cannot be compared to the all the al-merciful, al-compassionate, al-tolerant, al-loving islam and allah. So muslims should have no protest or objection to give back to the jews the land that once inhabited by their ancestors and the ancient arabs had taken easy advantage that no one was left to object to them moving in. If the attributes are false or just symbolic lip services, muslims will protest and object. Let see.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. I have pointed out the contradiction between "there is no compulsion in religion" and the koranic and hadith verses that very consistently say "KILL apostates". You are unable to response
And I have already explained that that does not happen without context as most verses before and after will show.

2. The change in direction of prayer, a smart muslim will smell something is fishy with it. You avoid examing it further yourself.
How can it be fishy when Allah himself clearly ordains it in the Quran.
It probably is a favour upon the last prophet.
But Allah only knows best.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I have already explained that that does not happen without context as most verses before and after will show.

What is the context of the verse "there is not compulsion in religion"? you did not mentioned.

What is the context of the hadith verse the Prophet says to "kill infidels"? you did not mentioned.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should just highlight or quote the Sword verse...problem solved

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the context of the verse "there is not compulsion in religion"? you did not mentioned.

What is the context of the hadith verse the Prophet says to "kill infidels"? you did not mentioned.
Just read the verses before and after.