• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pope says two-state solution needed for Israel-Palestine

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
If two state solution is thenable, It had it will be resolved a few years ago or a few decades ago.

The world needs a one state solution between the Hamas and the Israelist.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
You lazy. You presented the verse. Please give full chapter and verse next time.
yes, i presented the verse using the translation i trust. readers can see it.

you said "most" verse before and after, how do readers and myself know which ones?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what you posted.

1. I have pointed out the contradiction between "there is no compulsion in religion" and the koranic and hadith verses that very consistently say "KILL apostates". You are unable to response

2. The change in direction of prayer, a smart muslim will smell something is fishy with it. You avoid examing it further yourself.

yes, i presented the verse using the translation i trust. readers can see it.

you said "most" verse before and after, how do readers and myself know which ones?
Whenever you put something in quotes, give the full verse and number.

Two worded verse like "KILL apostates" and partial quotes are disingenuous like "there is no compulsion in religion".

And you can get context from most verses before and after.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
401141546_10161444311001660_3926461459324644509_n-1.jpg

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever you put something in quotes, give the full verse and number.

Two worded verse like "KILL apostates" and partial quotes are disingenuous like "there is no compulsion in religion".

And you can get context from most verses before and after.

Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Most of the verses before or after, so which ones you want to refer?

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...-solution-needed-israel-palestine-2023-11-01/

VATICAN CITY, Nov 1 (Reuters) - Pope Francis said on Wednesday a two-state solution was needed for Israel and Palestine in order to put an end to wars such as the current one and called for a special status for Jerusalem.

In an interview with Italian state television RAI's TG1 news channel, Francis also said he hoped a regional escalation could be avoided in the conflict that began when Hamas militants entered Israel, killing some 1,400 Israelis, mainly civilians, and taking about 230 hostages.
This Pope has nothing better to do but talk pure hypocrite cock nonsense by trying to tow the UN line.

Fact and truth is Hamas has already destroyed the Two-state solution by enshrining the total destruction of Jews in their constitution.

So why the fark are these hypocrite UN politicians keep harping on something what ranjiao " Two-State " solution which is completely unachievable? Obviously just to appease the masses with politically correct statements, LOL.

Hamas is an extremists terrorist group and must be treated as such. Hamas must be totally eradicated from the face of earth, just like ISIS, period.

This is the way.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After the election result in Argentina, expect Jesuit scumbag pope Bergoglio (Francis) to throw a hissy fit about it. He was from Argentina after all. :cool:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Most of the verses before or after, so which ones you want to refer?
Still the Quran supercedes the Hadiths when it mentions in 2:256

"Let there be no compulsion in religion, for the truth stands out clearly from falsehood. So whoever renounces false gods and believes in God has certainly grasped the firmest, unfailing hand-hold. And God is All-Hearing, All-Knowing."

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does a Catholic priest in China tell their flock? What the Pope said or what the CCPee said? If religion let Gahmen handle politics, more peace in the world

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still the Quran supercedes the Hadiths when it mentions in 2:256

"Let there be no compulsion in religion, for the truth stands out clearly from falsehood. So whoever renounces false gods and believes in God has certainly grasped the firmest, unfailing hand-hold. And God is All-Hearing, All-Knowing."

Granted Quran supercedes hadiths. Before bringing in Quran, let look at the context of the hadith first.

Which verses before or after Bukhari 84:57 give the context? At least give us the verse numbers.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Granted Quran supercedes hadiths. Before bringing in Quran, let look at the context of the hadith first.

Which verses before or after Bukhari 84:57 give the context? At least give us the verse numbers.
Hadiths are stand alone narrations unlike the Quran.
There no chapters in hadiths.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I quote the hadith, you said context. So what is the context you mentioned?
Compare it with the Quran. If it doesn't agree with the Quran, you put the Hadith aside.
Some Hadith do not come with context. So the next best thing is to test it against the Quran.