• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poorly Dressed Sinkies Please Don’t Blame FTs Stealing Your Jobs

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Being away from the country and reading endless complains about FTs “stealing” away jobs from sinkies made me wonder how this could happen especially sinkies are hard working and highly educated.

Then yesterday at the busy Buona Vista MRT Station I saw the answer and its sinkies are poorly dressed compared to FTs who’re “dress to kill”. Certainly appearance is important and sinkies may think they are dressed appropriately but appropriately is not enough it has to be dressed to kill bang bang bang from head to toe.

Now that you know stop whining, get up, go to ZARA now!

Just check out this guy below, I wish him luck.

Dressed to Kill

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A large percentage of sinkies need cosmetic surgery too. Dressing well isn't enough to tip the scales.

MrCucumber

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being away from the country and reading endless complains about FTs “stealing” away jobs from sinkies made me wonder how this could happen especially sinkies are hard working and highly educated.

Then yesterday at the busy Buona Vista MRT Station I saw the answer and its sinkies are poorly dressed compared to FTs who’re “dress to kill”. Certainly appearance is important and sinkies may think they are dressed appropriately but appropriately is not enough it has to be dressed to kill bang bang bang from head to toe.

Now that you know stop whining, get up, go to ZARA now!

Just check out this guy below, I wish him luck.

Dressed to Kill

Singapore is so hot!! How to wear this type of attire?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last time in my office one Ah Neh came to work dressed in suit and tie!
The GM only dress in shirt and tie!!

This Ah Neh forgot how hot it is in Sickapoor!! He 'll be breathless in no time!

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
When in rome do as the romans do. Ah neh didn't get the heads up. You see most of the caucasian men in our parts dress down like Singaporeans.

Brooke-Popham_%26_Wavell.jpg

British generals also wear shorts lei.

The richer you are, the shorter your pants, the ah neh must be a cleaner.

Last edited:

MrCucumber

Alfrescian
Loyal
When in rome do as the romans do. Ah neh didn't get the heads up. You see most of the caucasian men in our parts dress down like Singaporeans.

Brooke-Popham_%26_Wavell.jpg

British generals also wear shorts lei.

The richer you are, the shorter your pants, the ah neh must be a cleaner.

Last time policeman also wear shorts.