• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poor US Navy Seal going to jail becos of 1 stupid sinkie taxi driver

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This incident of plagiarism confirms my opinion that HWZ is made up of a bunch of losers who need to steal content in order to boost their flailing traffic.

I hope that plagiariser knows that I frequent flower joints and if he is married, I will pretend to be him and let his wife think he is me.

Moron

Last edited:

PopeBandit16

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucktard,

If you sit around waiting for peak hour surcharge instead of driving around making money, then you are truly stupid.

If you schedule your change shift at a time when demand is highest, you are truly moronic.

And if you keep stopping for passengers only to reject them you are a bloody hum kar charn

Taxi strategy is best to reduce or cut off supplies when it is the most badly needed. Do not serve the customers who are most desperate, becos they ar3 in bad mood and rush. Why share stress and hypertension with customers an other drivers?! Work only while traffic stress hours are over.

During stress hours you may need 3~7 times efforts and time to complete a journey vs normal and you hardly will get paid triple money. Not worthwhile.

Schedule your tea time, meal time, massage, happy hour, etc during the high stress period. That is Transport Minister's dish, not yours. Don't give a shit. They made rules to compell you to work these hours? Just on the meter and park the taxi, go enjoy yourself, records shows that you are in GOOD ORDERS OF STATISTICS.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for alerting me to this dishonest case of plagiarism. That fucking asshole copied my post word for word.

I have made a report to the HWZ mods.

I would like to highlight a case of plagiarism.

This user copied my post word for word without my permission. His posting in HWZ is here:

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...er;-fined-$800-mi-5220675-4.html#post97696141

The ORIGINAL POSTING I made (as moniker Thick Face Black Heart) is here:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....upid-sinkie-taxi-driver&p=2327660#post2327660

I would appreciate your help in removing the HWZ posting as it is made without my permission and I consider it case of plagiarism.

Thick Face Black Heart
Profile: http://www.sammyboy.com/member.php?13003-Thick-Face-Black-Heart

if you made a report you have a nick there too. Btw why aren't you sevenoaks?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you made a report you have a nick there too. Btw why aren't you sevenoaks?

Are you stupid or something? Anyone can plagiaze stuff from SBF, it doesn't mean we are that person. I made a report because that person took my posting and passed it off as his own. What part of "plagiarism" do you not understand?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you stupid or something? Anyone can plagiaze stuff from SBF, it doesn't mean we are that person. I made a report because that person took my posting and passed it off as his own. What part of "plagiarism" do you not understand?

true but then again why did he copy your post and also that post of yours isn't anything special or outstanding it was just your own opinion just like all the posts in this thread yet yours got copied. That's me questioning you you don't need to react so angrily.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
true but then again why did he copy your post and also that post of yours isn't anything special or outstanding it was just your own opinion just like all the posts in this thread yet yours got copied. That's me questioning you you don't need to react so angrily.

Even if you can prove he is sevenoaks in HWZ....it's still just another anonymous nick behind a computer

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why don't you email him and ask him why he copy my post. Besides aren't you the one having a nick at hwz?

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This incident of plagiarism confirms my opinion that HWZ is made up of a bunch of losers who need to steal content in order to boost their flailing traffic.

I hope that plagiariser knows that I frequent flower joints and if he is married, I will pretend to be him and let his wife think he is me.

Moron

You should start a thread there about this and try to pull some people over

Need some new blood here

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Moron

edmw already has a strong flow of traffic but the traffic is made up of mostly retards,90 percent of the threads ah meng type threads but 10 times more trivial and retarded.

why would they plagiarise some random post in some random thread about some stupid taxi driver getting punched?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
edmw already has a strong flow of traffic but the traffic is made up of mostly retards,90 percent of the threads ah meng type threads but 10 times more trivial and retarded.

why would they plagiarise some random post in some random thread about some stupid taxi driver getting punched?
my issue with edmw is they all speak like retards with the singlish ish.....once in a while is funny la but 24/7 is a turnoff

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good question but i think the reply from tfbh would be why not you ask that guy. Oh well whatever.

my issue with edmw is they all speak like retards with the singlish ish.....once in a while is funny la but 24/7 is a turnoff

Unfortunately their lingo is widely used even in this forum like that nigger ah meng using fcp = fake cheesepie = fake chee bye.

NPNT is one of the most popular.

It's getting quite ridiculous in some instances like how tampines is pronounced tamp + penis and then some will call it 10 kuku jiao.

SBF is called bike forum over there as the initials SBF also stand for Singapore bike forum.