• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poor Turnout At May Day 2015 Protest At HLP! LOL!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the dwindling and diminishing presence of sinkies in may day rallies.....here's the may day rally in 2013 at hlp.

image.jpg

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the dwindling and diminishing presence of sinkies in may day rallies.....here's the may day rally in 2013 at hlp.

That's a good sign. Very few people attended PAP's rallies and they got 60% of the votes. The opposition is going to huat big time this round!

Oops, I forgot to add: I didn't attend the freaking rally. I was enjoying myself at RWS.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's a good sign. Very few people attended PAP's rallies and they got 60% of the votes. The opposition is going to huat big time this round!

Oops, I forgot to add: I didn't attend the freaking rally. I was enjoying myself at RWS.

did you notice the conspicuous absence of young sinkies at these rallies? except for young gays such as roy and his butties who are pushing for a vocal gay agenda to remain highly visible in sg's public arena. the fact is that young hetero sinkies are pre-occupied with their smartphones, cars, food, puppy love, exploratory sex, designer clothes, holidays, vacations, etc., that they have no time nor motivation for activities related to politics and public protests.

Fatboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
It looks like most attendees are middle-aged males who are retrenched PMETs, flabby and soft, and probably can't get laid. Gathering of fat losers!

11167671_986671628044671_1004098435896399244_n.jpg

source: TRS facebook page

What is wrong of being fat, against the law or something?

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
from this perspective? the field was wide open for a soccer match. :p

View attachment 20843

Those FAT PMETs just don't get it. Farking bunch of whiners and oppo shits ........ Prove their worth. Be better than the Pinoys or the Ahneh shits .... if they can't they are worse than those .....attend May Day rally? WTF!!!!!! Go get a life!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those FAT PMETs just don't get it. Farking bunch of whiners and oppo shits ........ Prove their worth. Be better than the Pinoys or the Ahneh shits .... if they can't they are worse than those .....attend May Day rally? WTF!!!!!! Go get a life!

You know why it is called May Day rally? They may or may not come!

For the papzis... what's a GE rally? GE = Get 'Em rally

God Damn... very few of 'em come!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What is wrong of being fat, against the law or something?

You fat fuckers are the main reason for the rise in medical premiums. Fat people are more prone to heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, hypertension and you spent way more time at the doctors and hospitals than healthy people. And you fat fuckers expect the rest of us to pick up the tab and pay more for insurance to cover your binge eating and binge drinking lifestyle.

Have you ever done reservist? There are hundreds, if not thousands, of fat fuckers doing RT in the evening. What a bloody waste of SAF's resources and time! Why can't you keep yourself in shape?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I see mostly skinny fucks in any hospital

Many of those skinny fucks that you saw were once fat fucks who lose a lot of weight after bouts of serious illnesses. I hope my Medishield Life premiums aren't jacked up because of these fuckers' burden.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's true. Turn out at PAP rallies have been poor for the past few GEs. If the opposition still cannot beat PAP in spite of the poor turnout, then the oppositions are really losers to the max!

If only more activities of the oppos had been publicized in the shit times and media, the crowd would have been overwhelming! Papzis had all the prostitute presses and yet very little crowd.

Only if the fields were more even... This shows Papzis are a dying breed. No one turns up or believes them anymore. All shit news...

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
did you notice the conspicuous absence of young sinkies at these rallies? except for young gays such as roy and his butties who are pushing for a vocal gay agenda to remain highly visible in sg's public arena. the fact is that young hetero sinkies are pre-occupied with their smartphones, cars, food, puppy love, exploratory sex, designer clothes, holidays, vacations, etc., that they have no time nor motivation for activities related to politics and public protests.

This phenomena already there >20yrs ago.....you don't see any hot blood youngsters protesting in the 90s...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This phenomena already there >20yrs ago.....you don't see any hot blood youngsters protesting in the 90s...

this proves that sinkies are spoilt rotten by maids, material means, modern infrastructure, massive abundance of food and shopping choices, money and self-absorption.....until they reach joblessness and cpf withdrawal age, and realize they do not plan early for their twilight years. the same young bochap sinkies who become losers later in life will show up at hlp in future rallies, but their numbers would have dwindled due to delibitating diseases (std's mostly), death, darwinism (self-inflicted demise), dementia and drunkeness or drug addiction.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is what a real May Day Rally should look like! Not that loser of an event organized by the failed politicians Gilbert.

11140212_913927898649877_5408828598236890246_o.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

People, including PAP supporters, attend opposition rallies to vent some steam and for the entertainment. But when it comes to serious matters, they will mostly support PAP, not the opposition. To most people, the opposition is simply NOT CREDIBLE.

Sama sama, some here KPKB about PAP daily, but during GE they gwai gwai vote for PAP.