• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poor hardworking Police get shamed on facebook

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The onus is for the polis to prove they are the real McCoy if they wish to seek the cooperation and assistance of civilians.

These matland chinks go to the extent of installing cctv outside their pigeon hole, sounds very shady! Must be hiding something. Polis should pay a visit and search their place!

A meth lab perhaps :eek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The onus is for the polis to prove they are the real McCoy if they wish to seek the cooperation and assistance of civilians.

These matland chinks go to the extent of installing cctv outside their pigeon hole, sounds very shady! Must be hiding something. Polis should pay a visit and search their place!

Xiaoren doing shady stuff is highly possible. You know of any shady act they did? Cash reward will be given by the victim.

Last edited:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes the couple very the 小人, smart alec anyhow shame people and still unrepentant and behave like king and then go into hiding by changing Facebook name.

Good job me fellow chinese bitch/dog we chinks are 小人

Good job my fellow chinese dog we chinks are shady.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shady ? Confirmed in-house bookie liao lah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job me fellow chinese bitch/dog we chinks are 小人

Good job my fellow chinese dog we chinks are shady.

Shut up bastard chinese dog son of bitch, don't come and bully me. The couple is definitely xiaoren based on what they did to others.