• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poodles explain their incompetence during riot

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just saying what you like to hear. People like you only like to hear the good stuff, don't blame you, for dogs take after their masters huh. :wink:

you are simply amazing
feed the dogs and then you eat the faeces
you are one great forummer...pangsai!!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nabei, the more i see the youtube, the more i laugh. knn, second mata most funny, jump out and cover head wor. hahahahaha. tell u hor? this machiam stephen chow movie. real one meh?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bros, how to save youtube videos into my PC? next time i feel pek chek, i just watch the youtube video again lor. all pek chek cure!!!! so cartoon. hahahhahaha

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No wonder your posts are full of it. You just can't stay away from the brown stuff. Well thanks very much but I'll stay clear from your s#*ttt.

you started shitting
and now you better finish eating your shit understand
dont play with fire here
or try to play games here understand...now fuck off !!!

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nabei, the more i see the youtube, the more i laugh. knn, second mata most funny, jump out and cover head wor. hahahahaha. tell u hor? this machiam stephen chow movie. real one meh?

Try watching it with a bunch of friends over beer at the kopitiam. Priceless :smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

haha the more i read your posts the more stupidities you show
you damned fuckard hilariously idiotic with your ccbbin !!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, this video i save liaoz. analysing frame by frame. the second chow kuniang mata who get out of ambulance quite veteran. think maybe rod from ns, join mata.

how i know? at least he know how to 'take cover' and cover head.

i say got future.

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really??

The video below (at around 0:36) seems to tell a different story:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PBGjvkIivu8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for the vid. LOL.

Did not see this vid yesterday.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nah beh. dun really want to make the matas in the ambulance lose their jobs. so sia suay, how to keep. at least got 8 or 9 matas hiding inside, u mean all balless meh?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahaha. i see this priceless video again and again. knn, really no leadership. want to retreat and surrender, also must do in more honourable way lah.

knn, jumping out of ambulance with so many kakis behind, running and escaping and covering head, is a very sia suay thing.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
heheheh. can some bros please help post the 0.35 portion. knn, everytime want to laugh, have to wait half a minute.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
really mo lan yong. got 8-9 mata inside, also scare. each one 6 bullets can shoot 8x6 48 shit skins liao.

really mo lan yong

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It looks like we have a lot of xenophobic like comments. Our SPF has performed outstandingly in the situation and casualties were minimal, imagine if they had used strong arm tactics there would have further exacerbate situation with who knows more deaths and destruction.
- Firmerterra

The situation should never have deteriorated into a riot.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ang chia have to walk to the scene because of traffic jam. What a shocking revelation! No one thought of that when deploying ang chia to a riot scene? Sinkapore has no helicopters ah?