• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

polling day on 26th jan 2013.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
The public perception is very important to any political party.
If you play your cards right you gain more recognition and attract new and more support from your supporters and the middle ground.
Right now, The Worker's Party is the only political party that has the working experience in managing SMC and GRC because they defeated PAP in the GE and BE.
Its a good strategy to form an alliance with The Worker's Party and support them in this Punggol East BE 2013.

In the event where in GE2016, SDP, NSP, SPP and RP defeat PAP in a GRC or SMC, who do you think is most likely to help in sharing and
transferring of knowledge and technology in managing GRC Town Councils? The Worker's Party of course!
Opposition Parties must "AIM" properly.

So instead of having a multi-party contest in Punggol East BE 2013, all Opposition Parties should rally together to
support The Worker's Party and defeat the PAP.
The Opposition Parties should take this opportunity to analyse and sharpen their strategies for GE 2016.
Focus and concentrate on defeating PAP in GE 2016.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

but why support WP ? SDP also got the right to be supported. RP also got the right to be supported. SDA,NSP,Independents....all also have the right to be supported.

WP's performance in parliament is not very impressive so far....and not much of a change has been taken place since their victory. So if one more WP's boys gets into parliament, will there be any louder voice? Fiercer voice? More changes for Singaporeans? Better for Singaporeans? PAP dominates and it will continue to dominate. UNLESS....unless.....at a GE, a bigger shock occurs ...come 2016!!!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there is going to be 5 opposition parties vying for this BE, then I think there will be very little chance for the opposition to win anymore due to the dilution of the opposition votes. History will repeat itself again. The oppositions will never learn due to their high ego. Now you know why Pinky discharges CSJ from bankruptcy.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is all well orchestrated. so no surprise.
5 or 6 corner fight is a joke!!! but singaporeans are jokers anyway. makes no difference if sdp or wp wins...we continue to joke!!!haha!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so even my opponents have zapped me and put me into moderation....i told you politicians are dirty, filthy and low class,especially those who killed an innocent kitten...okay...time to say bye bye....and back to the jail soon...

take care Tonychat ...don't talk cock and talk post cock....you can do cock behind the PC...okay, be good while i go to jail...byeeeee chump!!!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP's performance in parliament is not very impressive so far....and not much of a change has been taken place since their victory

Not much of a change, why blame WP? Should blame the PAP. They are the Govt. They have two thirds supermajority as well as simple majority. They can really change things, in fact the only one who can but didn't despite the apology during GE2011. So what can we do? Vote them out so that simple majority and supermajority rest with someone else.