• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [Poll] How many percent of Sinkie WOmen (i.e. FEmale voters) will vote for the PAP?

How many percent of Sinkie WOmen (i.e. FEmale voters) will vote for the PAP?

• 50% to 59.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40% to 49.9%

• 30% to 39.9%

• 20% to 29.9%

• 10% to 19.9%

• 0% to 9.9%

• Total voters

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know I might be wrong, but I find it quite hard to imagine more than 96,969 Sinkie women (i.e. female voters) voting for any opposition party!
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

And according to:
wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Singaporean_general_election
there are "2,653,942" eligible voters, so let's assume that exactly half (2,653,942 / 2 = 1,326,971) of them are women, and let's also assume that all of them will bother to vote and none of them will cast invalid (e.g. blank or spoilt) votes.

(1,326,971 - 96,969) / 1,326,971 x 100% = almost exactly 92.69% ( :eek: :tongue: ) of Sinkie women (i.e. female voters) voting for the PAP!
redface-gif.40438

Therefore, in nearly every SMC and GRC (except Hougang and Aljunied), at least 46% of the valid voters will be Sinkie female PAP voters; and the PAP would need only 10% of male valid voters to vote for them, in order to gain only another 5% of the total valid votes and win all the seats:
wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Singaporean_general_election#Top_15_best_opposition_performers

And unless I'm very mistaken, the following six groups of Sinkie men usually vote for the PAP:

1. Old men, especially those in their 60s and 70s;
2. male SAF and Police Regulars;
3. male civil servants;
4. male employees of GLCs;
5. male "new citizens"
6. male first-time voters in their early and mid 20s.
Many belated thanks, in chronological order, to:
@eatshitndie
@nayr69sg
@glockman
for liking the above post of mine!
bow-gif.40441
redface-gif.40438

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro would you be interested in taking over the forum from leongsam?
Dear @nayr69sg, many thanks for your reply/question!
bow-gif.40441

But I'm afraid I'm usually too busy with other things, to say the least!
redface-gif.40438

Also, my main motivation for posting in this forum is my dear @eatshitndie-sama! :inlove: :tongue:
That is why, over five months ago, I posted the following reply to him (in another thread of mine):
sammyboy.com/posts/3038405
i’ll die at 69.
Many belated thanks again for your reply and for liking my post!
bow-gif.40441

If I'm still alive and able to post, but you have not posted for at least 6.9 days, then I'll probably stop posting forever! :frown:

Last edited:
Reactions: jw5

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN I miss ckpmd's detailed albeit superficial list of all the pap ministars and their individual faults and mistakes KNN :rolleyes::biggrin:
The list of underserving pap ministers who ownself pay ownself million dollar salaries? The under confident HSK?