• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Politically aware HK & TW students help each other prevent "Sino-fication" of Taiwan

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Politically aware HK & TW students help each other prevent "Sino-fication" of Tai

One other thing tat piss me off with the Taiwanese is when china was shooting missiles i to the taiwan strait. These Taiwanese instead of uniting and telling the commies to FO. They yielded and back down. N this did nothing but embolden the commies till taiwan is no longer independent. They are already controlled by the commies. At least in HK..they get benefits from the commies like minimal spending on defense and still give the ah tiong the finger.

Must be a hokkein thing tat taiwan is the state its in.

Wahlaneh your rebuttal so long. Tmr then reply u.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Politically aware HK & TW students help each other prevent "Sino-fication" of Tai

i'm back, Ok you win. :biggrin:

but >60% of taiwanese prefer status quo.

what is the percentage of Taiwanese who prefer to retake the Mainland and eradicate the Communist Bandits ? :biggrin:

the KMT and CCP are really strange bedfellows. they cooperated 3 times in the Mainland which led to a disastrous fallout every time. they fought terrible wars which caused millions and millions of military and civilian deaths. they called each other "Bandits" across the Taiwan Straits for 40 years. they should really be irreconcilable enemies. but they are as thick as thieves again. fuck the two of them. :wink:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One other thing tat piss me off with the Taiwanese is when china was shooting missiles i to the taiwan strait. These Taiwanese instead of uniting and telling the commies to FO. They yielded and back down. N this did nothing but embolden the commies till taiwan is no longer independent. They are already controlled by the commies. At least in HK..they get benefits from the commies like minimal spending on defense and still give the ah tiong the finger.

Must be a hokkein thing tat taiwan is the state its in.

Taiwan has functional independence in all aspects. Hongkong is controlled by China, left right and centre.

Hokkiens don't really control Taiwan. it's always the Taiwanese Mainlanders ( Waisheng Ren ) who control Taiwan's politics, military and economy. the Mainlanders even own 2 of the 3 biggest triad gangs.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hokkiens don't really control Taiwan. it's always the Taiwanese Mainlanders ( Waisheng Ren ) who control Taiwan's politics, military and economy. the Mainlanders even own 2 of the 3 biggest triad gangs.

While waishengren really control the politics and military, you musn't forget that after the lifting of martial law the most prominent bensheng politicians are all Hakka (LTH, CSB, AL ...). The Hokkiens may be boisterous, crude and gangsterish, but it's the Hakka's cuning, shrewdness, calculativeness and ruthlessness that make them dominate the political scene in east Asia.

Havg said that, Hokkiens form the largest electoral base in Taiwan, and in a democracy that cannot be ignored. But what's holdg them back is the perennial desire for reunification (waisheng) and the pull of a common Chinese culture (benshengren) from my conversations with Taiwanese. Hence status quo

Hakka leaders, Hokkien masses ... Taiwan in many ways similar to Singapore. But they have way more balls.:smile:

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tat is what i always say...dont know which is worse...the fuckiens or the Kan Yan( hakka) anyway these people r just cowards...tat is y they are in the state they are in..

While waishengren really control the politics and military, you musn't forget that after the lifting of martial law the most prominent bensheng politicians are all Hakka (LTH, CSB, AL ...). The Hokkiens may be boisterous, crude and gangsterish, but it's the Hakka's cuning, shrewdness, calculativeness and ruthlessness that make them dominate the political scene in east Asia.

Havg said that, Hokkiens form the largest electoral base in Taiwan, and in a democracy that cannot be ignored. But what's holdg them back is the perennial desire for reunification (waisheng) and the pull of a common Chinese culture (benshengren) from my conversations with Taiwanese. Hence status quo

Hakka leaders, Hokkien masses ... Taiwan in many ways similar to Singapore. But they have way more balls.:smile:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

what is the percentage of Taiwanese who prefer to retake the Mainland and eradicate the Communist Bandits ? :biggrin:

the KMT and CCP are really strange bedfellows. they cooperated 3 times in the Mainland which led to a disastrous fallout every time. they fought terrible wars which caused millions and millions of military and civilian deaths. they called each other "Bandits" across the Taiwan Straits for 40 years. they should really be irreconcilable enemies. but they are as thick as thieves again. fuck the two of them. :wink:

66% - status quo
20% - independence
9% - unification
5% - no idea

from Taiwan Thinktank, June 2013

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

you're wrong. the pioneer generation and the baby boomers already sold singpore to familEE long before any current sinie students were born. . u can blame youngsters who r youngger than dragon loon for that??? siao ah? u born yesterday issit?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U know its funny the chinese has branched out into the world in so many places.now they want the world to acknowledge that they are all different "people" with unique identities when the bottom line is in the eyes of the world ur all the same annoying Ching Ching slanty eyes no speaka engris good jaundiced skin muthafarkers.I may be from Singapore hong Kong Taiwan or malaysia or whatever but in Aussie land its as good as coming from china.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U know its funny the chinese has branched out into the world in so many places.now they want the world to acknowledge that they are all different "people" with unique identities when the bottom line is in the eyes of the world ur all the same annoying Ching Ching Uslanty eyes no speaka engris good jaundiced skin muthafarkers.I may be from Singapore hong Kong Taiwan or malaysia or whatever but in Aussie land its as good as coming from china.
Same applies to a runaway to sheepland, who always condemn "chinkies" except himself.

Last edited: