• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police Woman Kena Kicked By PRC Whore

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]22 year old PRC lady charged with kicking police officer[/h]Posted by temasektimes on October 22, 2012
A 22 year old PRC lady was charged on Monday with kicking a female police officer.
Chen Li Ying is accused of kicking Sergeant Chan Min Ghee in the thigh on October 21 at 2.15am along Pearl’s Hill Terrace.
It is not revealed if she is studying here or working.
Chen is currently on bail and her case will be mentioned again on November 19.
If found guilty, she faces up to seven years’ jail and a fine.

jw5

Loyal
Got no pap trolls come and claim that the prc woman was provoked isit?

Or isit pap trolls like fishypie, kopiuncle, kanina, etc all koon liao?

okok, I also go koon liao.............................. :biggrin:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wapiangz
  • profile.png
    View Profile
  • forum.png
    View Forum Posts
  • message.png
    Private Message

user-offline.png

<DL class=userinfo_extra><DT>Join Date <DD>Dec 2010 </DD><DT>Posts <DD>33 </DD></DL>

[h=2]Dun pray pray with PRC Mei Mei. Wait she kick your lampah chee ![/h]
tongue.png
tongue.png
tongue.png

Another PRC charged with kicking police officer

A 22-year-old woman from China, Chen Li Ying, was charged in court today (22 Oct) for kicking a female police officer.

Ms Chen is accused of kicking Sergeant Chan Min Ghee in the thigh. She allegedly kick Sergeant Chan along Pearl’s Hill Terrace yesterday early morning (21 Oct) at 2.15am.

The slim and long-haired Chen was accompanied by a lady in court. She is currently on bail and her case will be mentioned again on 19 Nov.

If found guilty, she faces up to seven years’ jail and a fine.

In Feb this year, another PRC national, a male, Liao Zhong Mi, was charged for allegedly attacking and hurting three police officers (‘Lone PRC man took on 3 trained police officers‘).

He was accused of voluntarily causing hurt to two sergeants and one corporal in Albert Street on 7 Feb also in the early morning hours.

The PRC man was said to have used his right foot to kick the left shoulder of one sergeant and then used his right foot again to kick the other sergeant’s groin. Still using his right foot, he even managed to kick the face of the corporal in a triple-kick action.

It appears that PRCs are pretty well versed with the art of kicking.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can take the Tiong out of China but you can never take the China out of the Tiong :biggrin:

In that case, we should house all of them in AhTiong Baharu aka Tiong Bahru! :biggrin: Baharu or Bahru means New in Malay & is most suitable for them as they are all newly arrived from PRC. Heck.. this is just like the Peranakans calling the Fujian labourers Sin Khek when they got off the boats 100+ yrs ago, histroy repeating itself?:biggrin:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro jw5, maybe the police woman kick her first? Sorry, I just gasing. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you dun kick the police, you shout at them..

But still this shows that PRC has more balls than useless sinkies.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the power of Chinese Kungfu

The PRC man was said to have used his right foot to kick the left shoulder of one sergeant and then used his right foot again to kick the other sergeant’s groin. Still using his right foot, he even managed to kick the face of the corporal in a triple-kick action.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie poodles are wimps and pussies anyway. I remember an incident in Jurong some years back: a group of policemen couldn't beat/subdue one man. LOL!

They only know how to porlumpar, oppress opposition politicians, slack off during one of their 'patrols', and howlian about their prowess on CrimeWatch. Ptui!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

jw5,okok....good morning.....you are a changed man. for the good of course:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can take the Tiong out of China but you can never take the China out of the Tiong :biggrin:

this is a wonderful piece of gem i will always remember. yes, you just can't take the china out of them. i've seen them and they can just do it!

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe there is a possibility the policewoman is a lesbo and cannot tahan see the nice neneh .... and raba raba .....:o

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC lady transformed into a Kung Fu Panda.. No wonder our poodle cannot handle her..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
this is a wonderful piece of gem i will always remember. yes, you just can't take the china out of them. i've seen them and they can just do it!

They've definitely taken the China out of the sinkie born chinks. They're now nothing but a bunch of sissies.