• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police Create Their Own Problems Then Start Boasting of Their Raids

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
...... when no doggies or gays or gay doggies kpkb in this forum.

I wonder where all the really good discussions went.

What I like about Singapore: its night scene. Truly diverse and rich, and all packed in the eastern area of one small island-state. The gahmen can say their are conservative all they want. The fact is they are allowing not just a vibrant night scene to thrive but to endure and grow even after recessions or downturns. And the gals that pack these night scene come from more and more nationalities with each year.

The political intrigue that goes on behind the scenes can be very unfair no doubt and some people will get killed just because they don't have the right connections. But from the point of view of a cheongster, this kind of night life is a god-send. One of the redeeming virtues of Singapore in my opinion.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder where all the really good discussions went.

What I like about Singapore: its night scene. Truly diverse and rich, and all packed in the eastern area of one small island-state. The gahmen can say their are conservative all they want. The fact is they are allowing not just a vibrant night scene to thrive but to endure and grow even after recessions or downturns. And the gals that pack these night scene come from more and more nationalities with each year.

The political intrigue that goes on behind the scenes can be very unfair no doubt and some people will get killed just because they don't have the right connections. But from the point of view of a cheongster, this kind of night life is a god-send. One of the redeeming virtues of Singapore in my opinion.

absolutely agree with you.