• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police and SCDF who deserted Little India shall be charged in Court Martial

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Police, Special Riot Squad, SCDF who ran way from duty during Little India riot shall be charged in court martial.

This is a very serious offence and you can see the below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desertion

why these police men and riot squad and SCDF who ran way from Little India (like a pariah dogs) are not charged in court martial?

TheWhiteHorse

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they cannot even protect their own property you expect them to protect ours? Singaporeans need to send a clear signal to SPF that we have totally lost faith. We should introduce a stand our ground law and an armed citizenry for our own protection and safety.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This happened in UK:
Alleged British army deserter appears at court martial

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/aug/03/british-army-alleged-deserter-court

Singapore tax payers pay huge amount of tax and gst and police and SCDF just ran away like pariah dogs when cornered by rioters?
what are their responsibilies? Sinkies allow this to happen?
no enforcement and Military Police catch these deserters and send them to court martial?

Thats in other normal countries.

You got fat hopes in smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY Stinkapore.

Haven't you heard a COI will take place?

After which medals after fucking medals be awarded to Police chief , Ah Loonie as well, to one and all in PAP , and to those that showed initiative in shitting in pants inside ambulance before going on extra rapid charges to behind the battle lines.

The police demonstrated the same kind of courage PAP is known for.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore policemen and SCDF in Little India were so coward and sissy if you compare them with Captain Adnan Bin Saidi

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are going to get promoted for showing maximum restraint against violent rioters. Uniquely Singapore.

In other countries they will be publicly caned for shaming the country.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPF : Our Mission

In this dynamic and rapidly changing environment, the Singapore Police Force’s core function is to protect the people who live in Singapore from crime and all manner of criminal harm. Crime in SPF’s context include terrorism and public disorder. In order to achieve this, we apply the strategies of Prevention, Deterrence and Detection. As crime is generally defined by the inclusion of two key ingredients: mens rea (the guilty mind), and actus rea (the guilty act), the twin strategies of Prevention and Deterrence act to deny these two key ingredients of crime; the former strategy stops the criminal intent from being formed, while the latter denies opportunities for the criminal act to be realised. The final strategy of Detection is a mitigating strategy that reduces the damage resulting from the crime

SPF : Our Pledge

We pledge to be loyal and true to the Police service and the Republic of Singapore.
We pledge to uphold the law, to protect life and property, to prevent and detect crime.
We pledge to discharge our responsibilities without fear or favour, regardless of race, language or religion.
We pledge to strive for excellence, to be proactive and to exercise initiative in our duties.
We pledge to serve our community and our country and to be courteous and humane in our dealings with every fellowman.

Mission FAILED.

Pledge FAILED.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are going to get promoted for showing maximum restraint against violent rioters. Uniquely Singapore.

In other countries they will be publicly caned for shaming the country.

They will receive a letter of commendation from the deputy comm of police, who is "guess the race", to show to the motherland that, we have exercise restrain & consideration for their countrymen. After all, what is a few police cars, public facilities damages etc.., the cost will be easily recouped by raising the next COE bidding.., sup, sup, sway lah!.

Cannot blame them for acting that way, they were thoroughly trained in riot duties in dealing with unarmed oppositions & SINgaporeans who will cower & be threatened...they never experience crowds that hold no respect for any police & is prone to violence at a any slightest excuse. For where they come from police are corrupt & they watch these in their countless movies in their dormitories rooms, depicting rioting crowds, jeering at the police & authorities, burning police cars & other properties..committing mass rapes etc..

They should ban all violent movies & MDA must check every dormitory rooms in SINgapore for all uncensored violent movies...& limit alcohol consumption... ha ha ha ha

I still believe in the SPF...honest!....but they have to improve by cutting all those who are useless, overpaid....but looking at the videos of the riot, I shudder to think...if a crowd of ah neh is attacking ...they ran!...I am shivering!!:rolleyes:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still believe in the SPF...honest!....but they have to improve by cutting all those who are useless, overpaid....but looking at the videos of the riot, I shudder to think...if a crowd of ah neh is attacking ...they ran!...I am shivering!!:rolleyes:

That's like shaving your pubic hair to make your penis look longer. Lol

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
The policemen and SCDF guys are fellow Singaporeans too.
To be fair to them, I don't think any of them expected a riot and are unprepared to tackle this situation.
If this happens in the 60-80's, I think Singaporeans of different races will stand together and fuck the foreign Ah Neh hard.
Now, PAP has teach us to look towards $$$ & elitism, has already lost that social cohesiveness.:(

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The policemen and SCDF guys are fellow Singaporeans too.
To be fair to them, I don't think any of them expected a riot and are unprepared to tackle this situation.
If this happens in the 60-80's, I think Singaporeans of different races will stand together and fuck the foreign Ah Neh hard.
Now, PAP has teach us to look towards $$$ & elitism, has already lost that social cohesiveness.:(

Monkeys does that too...maybe we should employ them...

cobragold

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main cause why they did not do anything is because they have no proper medical benifits, govt nowadays give you extra 1% into Cpf and you take care of yourself. So why would you want to risk anything when you are not covered.
But by running away like that, all who were in the video should be punished for failure to prevent damage to govt property, last time in ns they charge you if govt property is damaged under your charge. Very sad that we now employ people who have no balls when there is a problem. How to do anything for public
Last time I do ns in the early 70's we had to learn how to do riot control, only old birds will remember this. You have to remove all badges to ensure nobody can I'd your unit, every week, 1 company on standby. Now days I think even police do not have this type of training anymore. How to survive in the real world when you have paper generals to lead.

Last edited:

cobragold

Alfrescian
Loyal
Govt spend so much money on defense, defense now in USA trying to buy f35. We do not need to waste such money buying things that cannot really work. See 400 an neh riot all also cannot do a thing , but we waste so much money every year on defense, the defense minister and pm should all resign as they failed to protect us

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Govt spend so much money on defense, defense now in USA trying to buy f35. We do not need to waste such money buying things that cannot really work. See 400 an neh riot all also cannot do a thing , but we waste so much money every year on defense, the defense minister and pm should all resign as they failed to protect us

You don't understand. The money has already been wasted, it's just a matter of spending it or not.

They will never slash the sacred cow called the defense budget, because the military-industrial complex needs to be propped up at all costs. But they won't admit this to you. Instead they will start justifying their actions with highfalutin jargon such as 'security', 'patriotism' and 'operational readiness'.

It's nothing personal, it's just business as usual in Singapore Inc.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police, Special Riot Squad, SCDF who ran way from duty during Little India riot shall be charged in court martial.

This is a very serious offence and you can see the below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desertion

why these police men and riot squad and SCDF who ran way from Little India (like a pariah dogs) are not charged in court martial?

The racial riots of 1964 & 1969 were 1000 times bigger on all over the island, but no police vehicle was ever overturned or set ablaze.

One former ang-chia police officer, Mr Roy Danker said "I don't know what the procedure is now but our jobs then were to protect lives and public property and we would have guarded the vehicles at all costs."

But according to the moulanyong fat pig keeling minister, the police exercised maximum restraint and did a commendable job and then went to BBC to say that S'pore has no place for xenophobia.

Ask the fat pig to go and fuck spider!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those shameful officers will be promoted.
Their vile pappy masters have already lied eyes wide with 'maximum restraint' tagline.....
Expect the wayang to follow up with the officers' promotions....else they cannot uphold the lies.

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary, I think they should be rewarded. As per MSM report, they have done a very good job. So shouldn't they be rewarded in a ceremony shown live on TV.
I would like to see if they are man enough to go up stage ,shake hands and receive their medals.
Com'on dun be shy, let me see the faces of those heroes protecting us.

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary, I think they should be rewarded. As per MSM report, they have done a very good job. So shouldn't they be rewarded in a ceremony shown live on TV.
I would like to see if they are man enough to go up stage ,shake hands and receive their medals.
Com'on dun be shy, let me see the faces of those heroes protecting us.

On the front is praises from everyone from the press to ministers to SPF biggies, but privately I don't believe none of their colleagues laugh at them. So malu.