• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

poli trying to get money in JB

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
just came out from JB this morning. when i was about to reach the JB old custom where is leading a straight road to singapore. there are 2 lane coming down from the slope, i happened to drive on the left & was stopped by the polis. he told me that lane was for bus. so for those who drive in, please watch out. the fine was up to RM300. not sure i get it or not as e did not issus anything to me.
just ask me for my IC, passport & driving license, they wrote something on the book & keep hinting the fine can be up to rm300.. but i just told them just quickly write down my details... less then 1 min, he handed eveything to me & i drove off.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
just came out from JB this morning. when i was about to reach the JB old custom where is leading a straight road to singapore. there are 2 lane coming down from the slope, i happened to drive on the left & was stopped by the polis. he told me that lane was for bus. so for those who drive in, please watch out. the fine was up to RM300. not sure i get it or not as e did not issus anything to me.
just ask me for my IC, passport & driving license, they wrote something on the book & keep hinting the fine can be up to rm300.. but i just told them just quickly write down my details... less then 1 min, he handed eveything to me & i drove off.

U fool! U could have settled for a cheaper 'fine' on the spot, but u chose to pay the real fine!