• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Points all sold out.

Maximilian Veers

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's for the elite only. Heartlanders please keep out.

Sigh... another one of your social experiments..

Private sub forum should be like this. :eek:

Jfcax.jpg

bWTD2.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hi Joetys, ok ok, so any points below 10 will be back to moderation, right? (more work for Raiders) :smile:

Honestly I'm dumb to the point system so I cannot answer you. Hell I'm not even sure what the hell these 10k+ points can do.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Joetys, ok ok, so any points below 10 will be back to moderation, right? (more work for Raiders) :smile:

just added to your points so you can try out your bedok reservoir experiment. :p

joetys is such a gentleman he will not help you with assisted suicide. :eek:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Members cannot give points to the same member in quick succession. However, once you have awarded points to or subtracted points from 20 other members, you can then come back to the same member. In theory, you should be able to give points to the same member once every week or thereabouts.

Ah Ram's points must be very precious. How can we take over his points?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Honestly I'm dumb to the point system so I cannot answer you. Hell I'm not even sure what the hell these 10k+ points can do.

Uncle Joetys, it's been more than 6 months since you added my points leh. *hint hint* :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Uncle Joetys, it's been more than 6 months since you added my points leh. *hint hint* :biggrin:

monkey101

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this world, like in this forum, I learn very fast, no power don't talk about reputation or contribution. I think even I get 79,000 pts and kosong power also lan lan, no fucking use. This game is not for me. I think I'll stay quiet and be a heartlander, bo pian.

so disappointing..........

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Looking at your signature and those u upped, my combined NATO forces will take away your 114 points if joetys decides to up u. "combined NATO forces" means my influence and the cronies i have in this forum without having to use all of my clones. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Looking at your signature and those u upped, my combined NATO forces will take away your 114 points if joetys decides to up u. "combined NATO forces" means my influence and the cronies i have in this forum without having to use all of my clones. :biggrin:

Ah come lah, I wait for you. Make sure you do it. Don't disappoint me.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Lai come, I have put it into my signature. Now only waiting for you. Don't be a sissy and hide under your mother's skirt.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lai come, I have put it into my signature. Now only waiting for you. Don't be a sissy and hide under your mother's skirt.

Getting pissed? That has always been my aim. Try pissing me off. It won't work because i have never allowed myself to take this forum seriously points whore. :biggrin:

Last edited: