• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pointers for Opposition Parties to leverage during the campaign period

Alantis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

Initiate a thread to brainstorm pointers that OP can leverage on.

Respectfully please avoid all the "beaten to death" issues like 6.9m, Smrt etc. I'm sure they know it.

Keep it simple and sharp, they can't pick it up once a point has been raised.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP (at least Lee Hsien Loong) genuinely hates Singaporeans. That is the crux of the issue. Peel away the other layers and this is the core, the essence of it all.

People will naturally find it incredulous, just like how they would react to news of a parent sexually abusing his child. "Impossible! How could this happen?"

The truth hurts, but if you make peace with it the truth shall set you free. :cool:

five-stages-of-grief.jpg

Alantis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there are much injustice that exist in our society; ruling party high handed policies making, uneven ground for OP, elitism, PA, electora boundaries suka suka redrawn etc etc. we know it and Singaporeans know it.

Let's appeal to the hearts of the people hearing this message, bring out the justice that Is in their head, stir up the righteousness that is well hidden in everyone's heart and boost up the courage in everyone to do what is right!

There is a conscience in everyone....

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's the use of this thread ?....you gonna contact WP or SDP and let them know ?.............if not, this thread no point mah

Alantis

Alfrescian
Loyal
what's the use of this thread ?....you gonna contact WP or SDP and let them know ?.............if not, this thread no point mah

1. Doing our part
2. In today's world, they should be using Internet for info collection, if not then too bad for them.
3. Express our views.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the election's results is decided already. by now, 95% of voters have already made up their minds on their votes. unless something crazy or major happens, their votes will not be swayed at all. everything is just a big wayang till polling day. we should just enjoy the election campaigning till then. :wink:

Alantis

Alfrescian
Loyal
the election's results is decided already. by now, 95% of voters have already made up their minds on their votes. unless something crazy or major happens, their votes will not be swayed at all. everything is just a big wayang till polling day. we should just enjoy the election campaigning till then. :wink:

I look at it a little differently...
I think it's a 40-30-30 rule. 45%already decided PaP, 35%already decide OP. The crucial 20% are going to make the difference. The 20% will sway either way and will decide the victory party.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

quite true............if there's any movement, it'll be PAP losing votes.......

Alantis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there are much injustice that exist in our society; ruling party high handed policies making, uneven ground for OP, elitism, PA, electora boundaries suka suka redrawn etc etc. we know it and Singaporeans know it.

Let's appeal to the hearts of the people hearing this message, bring out the justice that Is in their head, stir up the righteousness that is well hidden in everyone's heart and boost up the courage in everyone to do what is right!

Realtime : Pritnam is precisely pointing out the unfair work on the ground...CCC, PA, so call grassroots etc etc.

Hearing it again still shock me...it's outrageous !!

How can we allow such injustice take place? It contrary to our pledge and flag!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

not bad////////

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
remind everyone that FAP are the only opposition party in sinkieland

they oppose returning CPF at 55
they oppose to helping sinkie keep their jobs and vow to bring more Foreign trash to steal jobs from sinkies
they oppose to make housing truly affordable and vow to keep prices high so that finanial enslavement will contain any revolting sinkie
they oppose to make medical cost low and help their friends continue to profiteer from us
they oppose to reduce tax such as petrol prices to make their friends continue to profiteer from us
they oppose to freedom of speech and bankrupt people who spoken against their sins

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope WP will bring out those disputed accounts leftover by FAP and show how irresponsible the FAP are leaving a legacy of debts after losing.

it seems these were factual n nver disputed by FAP at all.