• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poh Lee Guan: I'm the Ferrari spare tyre for the Workers' Party

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
PLG, if he said that, is insensitive and cruel. But why is WP insensitive when the statement is made by PLG?

But I agree with you in another thread that all is not well with WP. Sajeev and then PLG within a short time just cannot be good for WP. LTK and SL better look into this, or maybe they already did.

Is he still a WP member and cadre? Has WP leaders sack him or take any disciplinary action against him? Did Low Thia Khiang censure him for making that insensitive statement?

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is he still a WP member and cadre? Has WP leaders sack him or take any disciplinary action against him? Did Low Thia Khiang censure him for making that insensitive statement?

The answer to your 3 questions is: Don't know. But I think it should become clearer in the coming days/weeks.

What is surprising to me is PLG, who says he's a business professor, actually says something like that. Even I, with half-past six qualifications, won't be so cruel. His statement really bad taste.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PLG, if he said that, is insensitive and cruel. But why is WP insensitive when the statement is made by PLG?

But I agree with you in another thread that all is not well with WP. Sajeev and then PLG within a short time just cannot be good for WP. LTK and SL better look into this, or maybe they already did.

The timing of the resignation and PLG's "enigma" (according to GMS) cannot be a coincidence. Looks like orchestrated to me. Trust the MIWs to highlight this during rallies. Khaw struck first. The rest will follow.

insignia

Alfrescian
Loyal
It certainly looks orchestrated.

There needs to be some kind of disciplinary action taken against Dr Poh.

Low Thia Khiang and Sylvia Lim need to make sure that party discipline is not breached in the lead up to GE 2016, or things could get very ugly. PAP is not beyond using dirty tactics to gain the upper hand, and we have all seen that in the past.