• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Png Eng Huat vs Heng Swee Kiat

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop whimpering like a cry baby when you are caught out.

Bro, it hurts me to see you kena rebuffed by Scroobal even tho you were deemed his brotherhood.

Ouch! Touche!

PS. did you notice what I called you? same as retard.

I didn't know i was a follower of jw5. :rolleyes: In fact we were never exactly on the best of terms but here's the most ironic thing of all. You and jw5 were actually supposed to be pretty tight. Weren't the both of you "allies"? Comeon 2 supposedly old birds that were around when sammyboy was at delphi and were supposedly intellectually superior. Man both of you had a lot in common that's why you were never enemies in the early days until very recently. Now j5 is your sworn enemy and mind you even tonychat's worst enemy doesn't hunt him down like jw5 hunts you down. The irony. Btw look at your ragtag of followers. Kingrant aka kingrat the moniker that does not even have a personality except to echo what you spew. TFBH might be considered a follower i don't know he looks ready to jump ship the moment you lose your "credibility" if you have not lost it already. Let's just say your ragtag of followers don't exactly know the meaning of the word loyalty cos you aren't even friends even online.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bwahahahahahahahaha...ouch!

So much for sibling love and endearment. Next time, pls note that by bro, he meant his dick, Jah Rastofart.

Not meant for you. Leave this to the adults.

hmmmm i dont know either of them nor do i know what they do but please just write it out in a straightforward manner don't beat about the bush asking questions like this. Doesn't make you "mysterious" nor make you more credible.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That would be a good lesson and example for you to follow, dickhead.

fuck your mother your pua chee bye leh. show us your dick leh. you have no lampar lah.

kaninabupuacheebye. limpeh your father how come limpeh dont know har.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bwahahahahahahahaha...ouch!

So much for sibling love and endearment. Next time, pls note that by bro, he meant his dick, Jah Rastofart.

again, you go give dog fuck? is this the standard screwball call adult posting.

fuck you!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Different folks, different strokes lah.

Thta's why I said, stay with the children. It's a pleasure for us to see you have such impressive comprehension skills.

again, you go give dog fuck? is this the standard screwball call adult posting.

fuck you!

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Different folks, different strokes lah.

Thta's why I said, stay with the children. It's a pleasure for us to see you have such impressive comprehension skills.

chee bye kia, limpeh can play with you whole night? are you one of the jobless got nothing to do? your father limpeh retire liaoz leh. a lot of time leh.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Play with Jah. He needs some rimming and dying for brotherly love.

chee bye kia, limpeh can play with you whole night? are you one of the jobless got nothing to do? your father limpeh retire liaoz leh. a lot of time leh.

Last edited: