• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Png accuses Low and Yaw for mismanaging roof leakage in Hougang HDB flats

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/calculated-move-to-sabotage-wp-candidate--low-thia-khiang.html

“He (Png Eng Huat) also said that 34 blocks, which have been suffering from roof leakage, will be re-roofed and re-decorated.”

Png Eng Huat is touting that he will re-roof and re-decorate the leaked HDB flats, which had been ignored by his 2 predecessors, if he were to be elected.

When did these 34 HDB flats’ begin to ‘suffer’? Yesterday? Last month? Last year? 2 Years ago? 5 years ago? Why the 2 WP MPs for Hougang then failed to take action and allow the leakage to continue to this very day? Why are they so incompetent? If the WP Town Council was so incompetent then, how could they possibly be competent now? Are they ‘Always Here For You’

Png Eng Huat is not only accusing his 2 former WP Hougang MPs for incompetence and ignorance, he is also accusing the entire WP-managed Town Council for gross negligence as well. He must be very, very desperate to drag everyone down the drain with him.

屋漏偏逢连夜雨 – is the best phrase to sum up the WP campaign in Hougang By-election.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in the first place, isn't HDB's job to ensure the flats are built of proper quality & built to last? If they have their jobs well in the first place, there isn't a need for leaking / re-roofing. It is not as if we have force 10 tornadoes every season.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in the first place, isn't HDB's job to ensure the flats are built of proper quality & built to last? If they have their jobs well in the first place, there isn't a need for leaking / re-roofing. It is not as if we have force 10 tornadoes every season.

It was the HDB designs to keep the cost down?? that we don't have lifts on every floors, now, we have to pay to our landlord or is it we help our landlord to pay for the mistakes?

I have pointed out to the NEA people who knock on the door wanting to see and signs of mozzies breeding, I pointed out to these people that it was HDB fault ( in the older flats) to install six bamboo poles holders without a hole for drainage for water to flow out. I gave a simple calculation to them, a cloumn of two adjoining kitchen windows, 6 x 2 x 12 ( floors) you have 144 holes x 4 columns in a block of flat = 576 holes. One block of flat you have 576 mosquitoes breeding holes, 10 blocks you have, 5,760.

Ahh!! the NEA officer say, you buy the caps for the six holes from the shop, ok!, I told the person, how many people will remember to cap the holes, after using??

Whose fault? and the NEA people will skip my house, after I have told them with regards to the holes, everytime they come visiting my area..ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

It is the landlord fault!!:p

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Low Thia Khiang and WP may want to blame it on HDB, but Png Eng Huat has promised the Hougang voters that he will not only re-roof, but also re-decorate those 34 leaked HDB flats. If he thinks he can do it, then why can't the 2 former WP Hougang MPs?

If Low and Yaw had done their job as Png has now promised he would do, then the 34 HDB flats would not have leaked till now and the people would not have suffered so unnecessarily

l_march_2000

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low Thia Khiang and WP may want to blame it on HDB, but Png Eng Huat has promised the Hougang voters that he will not only re-roof, but also re-decorate those 34 leaked HDB flats. If he thinks he can do it, then why can't the 2 former WP Hougang MPs?

If Low and Yaw had done their job as Png has now promised he would do, then the 34 HDB flats would not have leaked till now and the people would not have suffered so unnecessarily

@skponggol, have u heard the phrase , pan sai must also tng kou meaning if u want to shit u also need to pull down your pants. U think so easy get approval? u also need white paper (substantial documents) to support all these re-work. anyway roof leaking is not WP or PAP fault, the fault lies with HDB design flaw.

remind u again, Pan Sai must also Tng Kou.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which means Ong is saying that Low n Yaw couldn't do it but he could la. So when WP wants to shit, they forgot to take off their pants ahahahahaha.......

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which means Ong is saying that Low n Yaw couldn't do it but he could la. So when WP wants to shit, they forgot to take off their pants ahahahahaha.......

Kinana boy

You again forgotten to take your medicine. Should i call IMH to fetch you now ? Or i should call up your parents so that they can educate you to be a better person ??

So...Now answer me FIRST :wink: