• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM suddenly talk about kindness but where is our CPF money at 55?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you PAP for importing such foreign trash into Sinkiepore, this Foreign Trash saw
this old lady and pretend to fall asleep as she walk passed him, no choice she
stand next to him! bloody chow ah neh!

It's time MRT change the sign (Reserved Seat) from Blue to RED !! Blue seem too mild
people just don't care!!

Chow Ah Neh build the road, the flat the whatever the old lady is living in & enjoying...he deserve the rest from a hard day's work...while the old lady.." eng eng cheng, cheng".. go find her kawan & gossip about her, daughter in law, her son, her.....ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is indeed God send if we can get back our CPF money in times of need. How to wait until 60+? How many of us could live until 60+ to enjoy our CPF money? Many people say our CPF money already long gone but how can it be? Kindness is to help those in difficulty. Words are useless.

When you are 60 plus they will tell you 70 plus. Goal post changes all the time.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you are 60 plus they will tell you 70 plus. Goal post changes all the time.

You dear leader living past 90...that is the benchmark, they will offer the alternative with a check box on your withdrawal form , your CPF to be withdrawn, when you have crossed over the "River Styx"...credit to bank of________ a/c number 343434-4444-4 but when your dear leader crosses over....he will block that withdrawal...so go now... ha ha ha

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You dear leader living past 90...that is the benchmark, they will offer the alternative with a check box on your withdrawal form , your CPF to be withdrawn, when you have crossed over the "River Styx"...credit to bank of________ a/c number 343434-4444-4 but when your dear leader crosses over....he will block that withdrawal...so go now... ha ha ha

If voters vote wisely maybe still gof chance to touch CPF money before we up lorry.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky is talking about kindness because of the BBC article. He does not want his expat foreign pets to leave because they feel unwelcome in Sinkieland.

To the normal Sinkie peasants, he doesn't care if they live or die.

He doesn't care...

He has done a good job in relegating 100,000 of our citizen to do menial job as taxi-drivers.( we have 100k holding taxi vocation license)

He has open up more jobs for talented foreigners to do managerial jobs in the banking and IT professional. ( they are more qualified than our NS boys)

Well done...our education system produce degree and diploma holders to be professional taxi drivers to find an answer to the shortages of taxis.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being kind is good and asking people to be kind is good but the last people I would like to hear preaching kindness from is the PAP.

jw5

Loyal
Their brand of pappy kindness is only to their family members, relatives, porlumpar cronies and those who agree with everything they say and follow their lead.

Kinda reminds me of someone, hmmmmmmmm............................... :wink:

Being kind is good and asking people to be kind is good but the last people I would like to hear preaching kindness from is the PAP.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. shit, who literally needs some sheep, pink of white telling me whether I am kind or what.
2. I am who I am and that I need to be kind or kinder. what a load of crap.
3. now, pinky just get out of *^@#$ face.
4. never respect someone that sits cross-legged and wearing pink:kma:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont talk cock about your CPF

YOU ALL GOT NO MORE CPF
GONE - ALL GONE
WHICH IS WHY ALL THE WAYANG WAYANG PAP GIVING ON CPF

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
20140316_082507.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thank you PAP for importing such foreign trash into Sinkiepore, this Foreign Trash saw
this old lady and pretend to fall asleep as she walk passed him, no choice she
stand next to him! bloody chow ah neh!

It's time MRT change the sign (Reserved Seat) from Blue to RED !! Blue seem too mild
people just don't care!!

Chow smelly ah neh.