• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Najib's step-son buys RM110 Million luxury Condo in New York

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probe luxury condo buy by Rosmah’s son, opposition urges anti-graft body

BY YISWAREE PALANSAMY

DECEMBER 28, 2013
LATEST UPDATE: DECEMBER 28, 2013 04:05 PM

The Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) has been urged to investigate the purchase of a RM110 million luxury condominium in New York by the son of the prime minister’s wife, Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor

PKR vice-president and Batu MP Tian Chua, in making the call, also took MACC to task for its apparent failure to convict high-ranking Barisan Nasional (BN) leaders who have made headlines for alleged corruption.

Referring to a report by whistleblower portal Sarawak Report, citing a New York real estate website, that 36-year-old Riza Shahriz Abdul Aziz had bought the property in November last year, Tian Chua said: “The revelation is shocking. At a time when the people are struggling with the cost of living, some are splurging.

"Where did he (Riza Shahriz) get that much money? RM110 million is a lot.”

Riza Shahriz is Rosmah’s son from a previous marriage.

The Sarawak Report cited The Real Deal, which said Riza bought the seven-bedroom property at West 63rd Street in Park Laurel, New York, on November 19 last year.

Tian Chua said such lavish spending by Najib's family was proof they were living beyond their means and as such the MACC should take action.

"There is all this evidence that the prime minister's family is clearly living beyond their means.

“Where did they get so much money?" he asked.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak half of the purchase Russian sub money went to the son!!

And the father killed the Mongolian Girl and blew her to pieces so

she can't say the RM110million goes to who!!~ right?

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
How did PM Najib's step-son come about having so much money?

According to reports by the French newspaper "Liberation", Altantuya found out that one of the parties involved in negotiations, Spanish company Armaris, paid out commissions of 114 million euros for the deal (reportedly one billion euros or RM4.7 billion for the purchase of three submarines). The commission was credited in the accounts of a company controlled by Razak, Perimekar.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Shaariibuugiin_Altantuyaa

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW when LEEgime buys military hardware from the United Stasi of A. or Western Europe, its cronies get commissions too.

Both Najib and Pinky are sama sama, same same, same difference.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those crooks will probably rationalise that it was necessary for the son to live in obscene luxury as he had diplomatic duties to take care of.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why is our Resident Foreign Trash so silent about this?

He is ball less to protest against his UMNO masters?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all the civil servants take bribe, now they pretend they do not know where the money came from?

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
All same same

image.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all the civil servants take bribe, now they pretend they do not know where the money came from?

Mamak gave discount for Nasi Padang & Bandung & charged $2.50, MAMAK should be investigated by CPIB for giving "incentives"... & Baey Tahan for taking them....CSJ was ostracize & drag through the m&d for "stealing' courier service...right?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought Najib and company are so anti-Christian, how come they buy property in a Christian country? Should they have not bought in Arab countries

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal
SGP man-in-the-street to MY man-in-the-street: You know ah.. if your country not corrupt it will be very rich and can save enough over ten years to buy everyone a Ferrari.

MY man-in the-street: Your country is corruption-free for so long. My question is...

WHERE IS YOUR FERRARI?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW when LEEgime buys military hardware from the United Stasi of A. or Western Europe, its cronies get commissions too.

Both Najib and Pinky are sama sama, same same, same difference.

Yes lah... kick back secretly kept in Swiss bank account by the millions...

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....Should they have not bought in Arab countries

Didn't you know that corruption is very serious in Arab countries such as S. Arabia, Qatar, UAE, etc?

Have you tried to buy a high-rise apartment at The Burj in Dubai without paying commissions to this person, that government agency, etc...?

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
....CSJ was ostracize & drag through the m&d for "stealing' courier service...right?:rolleyes:

Good point.

Although I'm not a supporter of CSJ, I do have an issue with LEEgime making a mountain out of "stealing courier service funds". The charge against CSJ sounded absurd to me at that time and still is.

Contrast the charge against CSJ with the following:

- FamiLEE receiving hefty discounts for buying apartments in Orchard Road

- Old Fart ordering the Sinkie Ambassador to the UK to pull strings with the NHS to get priority admission for Gecko

- Old Fart ordering a chartered SIA aircraft to fetch Gecko from the UK to Sinkieland. The aircraft was specially outfitted with the latest state-of-the-art medical equipment and a specialized team of doctors and nurses were on that flight.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good point.

Although I'm not a supporter of CSJ, I do have an issue with LEEgime making a mountain out of "stealing courier service funds". The charge against CSJ sounded absurd to me at that time and still is.

Contrast the charge against CSJ with the following:

- FamiLEE receiving hefty discounts for buying apartments in Orchard Road

- Old Fart ordering the Sinkie Ambassador to the UK to pull strings with the NHS to get priority admission for Gecko

- Old Fart ordering a chartered SIA aircraft to fetch Gecko from the UK to Sinkieland. The aircraft was specially outfitted with the latest state-of-the-art medical equipment and a specialized team of doctors and nurses were on that flight.

For decades the Gecko's law firm had a monopoly in processing the purchases of HDB flats.