• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee's NDR Speech is Perfect!

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is so perfect that not a single objective is seen on ST. There are only praise after praise on how he address each and every issue affecting the lives of average Singaporeans.

Everyone is grateful for his insightful and inclusive thoughts, among other things, proposing to solve the MRT congestions, housing price hike and reassurance that there are only good coming out of importing talents.

The overwelming positive response from ST shows that LHL is flawless in his policies. It must have been the lack of opposition that allows him to come out with quality policies, no time is wasted on fixing the opposition.

The response to the speech is so good that I can't believe a single thing ST has published, can you?

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting ..

LKY always indirectly praise himself and his old guards..

LHL always indrectly praise himself and his MPs..

PAP MPs always praise LKY and LHL.

PAP MPs always praise each other..

They do not understand that praise have to come form outside of themselve for it to be effective and real..

I am handsome, smart , with great forsight, efficent and strong.. I built my family from 3 rooms flats to 5 rooms flats..Without me my wife would have gone oversea to work as maid and my kids as beggars..

They must learn to be grateful to me and continue to support me.. Else great misfortune awaiting for them.. My wife praise me for how good a husband i am, my kid praise me for what a good father i am ..

I am bringing them for a good holiday this coming dec to reward them for praising me and rewarding myself for such a good head of the house.....

BUT I DUN UNDERSTAND WHY THEY LOOK SAD AND DUN SEEMS TO LOOK FORWARD TO THE HOLIDAY.. I AM SO GOOD, HANDSOME AND HAVE LEADERSHIP TO RUN THE FAMILY..

( Everyone praise GOD but himself, that is why GOD is great )

or is there any GOD that praise himself or herself?

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing He fails to address is the Flood issue. No solution so No Talk about it...

Flood is a natural thing and his father already admitted that the PAP lose to God. So it is no longer an issue.

I just can't stand how ST trying to tripod LHL to the extend that it is unbelievable! There is no such thing as a perfect solution. Seriously what LHL has portray is a reactive and a proactive government, and there is a lack of creativity in problem solving.

This government simple not worth the money.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am handsome, smart , with great forsight, efficent and strong.. I built my family from 3 rooms flats to 5 rooms flats..Without me my wife would have gone oversea to work as maid and my kids as beggars..

I think many did not realize that Singapore did not export their women, they exported their men. This is especially so during the 90s when the Garment engaged with Indonesia to build up Batam and China on suzhou. Singaporeans are asked to sacrifice themselves and their families to venture out. Many were force to leave Singapore to survive in harsher environment.

Many men eventually took up second families in overseas and dropped the local spouse.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky Man (PM) is such a character. Walks like an ah qua but can become general in the army. Receives discounts from purchasing a private property that would have spelt the end of his political career in any decent democratic country. Wears pink everytime there is a special occasion. Marries a woman that looks like a man that lost billions of taxpayes money and yet received commendation from another national organisation.

Pinky Man (PM) definitely is shameless and shameful. What a crass act of a sub-human being.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
You meant whatever was reported in The Good News Paper ?

Any negative or even opposing but constructive response would have been thrashed before it saw daylight.

Not only the 'letters', but the regular columnists all fighting for superlatives to catch their boss' eyeballs.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is so perfect that not a single objective is seen on ST. There are only praise after praise on how he address each and every issue affecting the lives of average Singaporeans.

Everyone is grateful for his insightful and inclusive thoughts, among other things, proposing to solve the MRT congestions, housing price hike and reassurance that there are only good coming out of importing talents.

The overwelming positive response from ST shows that LHL is flawless in his policies. It must have been the lack of opposition that allows him to come out with quality policies, no time is wasted on fixing the opposition.

The response to the speech is so good that I can't believe a single thing ST has published, can you?

I agree that it is so perfect he will have a prolonged absence after that. Don't expect him to show up anytime in future (except for party function) until the election day. He can easily absenced himself from scenes about the MRT lapses, the freaky flood, the food poisoning debacle and all previous problems arised from the failed policies. The NDR is about paying lip services to lighten his guilt all these years, aka a smelly diarrhae from his long time constipation so that ST has much to talk about given their low readerships, boring journalism reports.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Pinky Man (PM) is such a character. Walks like an ah qua but can become general in the army. Receives discounts from purchasing a private property that would have spelt the end of his political career in any decent democratic country. Wears pink everytime there is a special occasion. Marries a woman that looks like a man that lost billions of taxpayes money and yet received commendation from another national organisation.

Pinky Man (PM) definitely is shameless and shameful. What a crass act of a sub-human being.

Don't forget about his wo-wo shooting at a range in front of the media and other soldiers, and he can still be their general. As well as crossing his legs like a bapok when he sits down.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't forget about his wo-wo shooting at a range in front of the media and other soldiers, and he can still be their general. .......

I faintly recalled hearing this case. Mind help to refresh my memory ?

Why they did not let him fire blanks and arranged for a soldier to poke holes on the target to ensure he 'hits' the bull-eye of the target then he can claim as a marksman ? An oversight by the organiser ?