• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee said Sorry to Roy Ngerng!!! Cheers!!!

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is sorry to hear that, yet here he is, the multi-millionaire prime minister suing the pants of Roy...

Really can sense his insincerity... Sounds familiar?:rolleyes:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is sorry to hear that, yet here he is, the multi-millionaire prime minister suing the pants of Roy...

Really can sense his insincerity... Sounds familiar?:rolleyes:

Yes can't sense his sincerity. Roy lost his job and he was asked whether he knew that. Suing a citizen who have just lost his job is the last thing a caring PM would do!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
we do smell something here.

As people say you are lonely at the top of a triangle. And information like RN lose his job was not reach to PM of Singapore?

Pinky answers was ambigious too. He would have known RN lose his job and RN was a civil servant. So a government civil servant was used and lose his job and yet government leader did not know about it and bevofe the case start the gov leader did not know?

Pinky is insincere or he should sack the head of hospital for not informing him of this important information?

Pinky can say he was sorry for that?

If I was RN I would be furious with his reply and smack this plaintiff to sack his PAP team for not keeping him inform one of his civil servazn was sack by PM defamation suit.

Now I am worry if war break up in Singapore, and this BG was not informed of enemy whereabout I wull take the first flight out of Singapore than to defend Singapore under this BG and his army.

Yes can't sense his sincerity. Roy lost his job and he was asked whether he knew that. Suing a citizen who have just lost his job is the last thing a caring PM would do!

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
All opposition IBs and cock suckers are morons! They are that dumb that they do not realize that if it was not for PAP, they would be earning a fraction of what they are earning today, and Singapore today may have long ago been swallowed by Malaysia or Indonesia on their terms.

indeed they are morons.
If it was not for PAP , they could be refugees on a boat floating in the strait of malacca.
PA and RC member would not be enjoying free beef and lamb steaks , courtesy of australia.
England would not allowed singapore to be an independent country.
all these due to the great PAP.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good Job Roy!!! You got PM Lee to say I am Sorry!!!:biggrin:

Mr Ngerng even brought up his current jobless state: "Do you know I'm currently unemployed?"

Mr Lee replied: "I'm sorry to hear that."

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...w-lack-contrition-lawyer#sthash.X447tPtT.dpuf

Any forummers here will say the same thing to Roy if that question is asked.

Wouldn't you say " I am sorry to hear that " ?

Roy N is being insincere. If he is trying to say he can't pay the damages, he just has to come straight and says so. There is no need to twist and turn and let the PM guess his intention to ask the question.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM's sorry is the mother of all hypocrisy.

TTSH fired Roy ...did they act on their own?

Henceforth Roy is a leper ...unemployable by anyone who doesn't want to cross the government.

The evil LHL.

......... even though he graduated first class honours from NUS in Biz Ad while F Trashes with fake degrees have job galore

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you know that I am currently unemployed ?

Possible answers :

1. You look great ! Can do what you want with the free time.

2. You made the right decision! Why need to work when you can get donation to last for a life-time ?

3. Happy for you. I still have to face the boss every day.

4. You are so lucky... can afford to retire so early.