• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee kanna "checkmate" by Hougang resident

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahehe, peiseh, I have to sound a little bold.

To you whether it's Bo Derek or Patricia Mok, they are both the same - whichever hole you look, it is still a hole - no difference!

That is a different hole, it like comparing caviar with chai tow kueh, but, ok! it is still a hole...

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Political Analyst: The longer PAP delays calling a by-election, the more it alienates voters

Parents have been teaching their children not to seek instant gratifications. Why are these parents and adults seeking instant gratifications themselves? Why the urgency to call a by-election so soon? When they can't even locate where their choiced MP has scooted?

The WP thinks they are invincible in Hougang even after their MP runroad; they think that any Tom, Dick or Harry they put up will surely win in Hougang - they presumed that Hougang residents have blind faith

If I am a Hougang resident, I will say "once bitten twice shy" - unless you are the part-time sweeper Mrs Muthu. Hougang residents who voted for WP are proud of Mrs Muthu - why not nominate Mrs Muthu to be the WP candidate for Hougang?

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will be more appropriate to say he has been "Snookered," rather than Checkmated.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Parents have been teaching their children not to seek instant gratifications. Why are these parents and adults seeking instant gratifications themselves? Why the urgency to call a by-election so soon? When they can't even locate where their choiced MP has scooted?

The WP thinks they are invincible in Hougang even after their MP runroad; they think that any Tom, Dick or Harry they put up will surely win in Hougang - they presumed that Hougang residents have blind faith

If I am a Hougang resident, I will say "once bitten twice shy" - unless you are the part-time sweeper Mrs Muthu. Hougang residents who voted for WP are proud of Mrs Muthu - why not nominate Mrs Muthu to be the WP candidate for Hougang?

Hri Kumar and people like yourself can rationalise as much as they want as to why there's no necessity to call for a by-election soon. As far as the people are concerned, they very well know the true reason. It's very plain for all to see that PAP dare not call for one as they know that they are certain of losing. If PAP is confident of snatching back Hougang, they will call for a by-election tomorrow. They will then rationalise that a constituency cannot do without a representative voted in by the people for too long and a replacement must be installed at the shortest time possible, if not, immediately. So PAP and its running dogs can say all they want, but all the people knows why it is not calling for a by-election. PAP's credibility has already been damaged. It also shows up PAP's lack of integrity again.

Amaths

Alfrescian
Loyal
i heard publichouse.sg broke the story first actually. Straits times scrambled to follow suit....