• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee fifles court application for summary judgement against Roy

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't expect a lisping sissy who loves to wear pink to show cojones.

Lee Hsien Loong is nothing more than a piece of shit who would rather spend his time queueing for chicken wings. :biggrin:

the Chicken Wings were one off. He prefers Mee Siam Mai Hum

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said this before. Roy had admitted and now it is question of damages. Now it is to determine damages and if aggravated damages would apply and if so how much. Unless Roy has withdrawn his apology on the basis that he offered it on a mistaken set of facts. He had not done so or even suggested it.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said this before. Roy had admitted and now it is question of damages. Now it is to determine damages and if aggravated damages would apply and if so how much. Unless Roy has withdrawn his apology on the basis that he offered it on a mistaken set of facts. He had not done so or even suggested it.

It is better he has apologized. Courts take a dim view of the PM being savaged on the witness stand and may deliver a harsher verdict.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ass Loon APPLIES FOR JUDGEMENT TO BE PASSED ON DEFAMATION CASE WITHOUT A FULL TRI

He is not going to chance it like he did with CSJ. He was asked if he took leave to attend the private court case and he was caught on government time. Any other public official old have to face disciplinary inquiry.

He is only willing to be cross-legged, not cross-examined.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very uncomfortable with this. Ravi is giving the impression that it going to be an open trial and yet at no time did he or Roy indicate they are withdrawing the apology or the admission of guilt.

Though the hearing for the damages will be a trial but it more to determine how badly the Pm's reputation has been hurt.

The damages for these kinds of cases are pretty much standard - $250k. The aggravated damages is a bit of top up I guess.

I am not sure if the PM is going to reveal how he came to know about Roy send things out to foreign media as the world is that Intelligence Services were used. It is not the practice to reveal this and there may not be any aggravated damages.

It is better he has apologized. Courts take a dim view of the PM being savaged on the witness stand and may deliver a harsher verdict.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LHL may not know it but he is also on trial. The jury are the "lesser mortals" of Spore. We will see the judgement in the next GE.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL may not know it but he is also on trial. The jury are the "lesser mortals" of Spore. We will see the judgement in the next GE.

Though he may win this battle, he is losing much in the "lesser mortals" world. Let's see what kind of damages he is awarded. The higher the amount, the more he is fried.