• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM LEE CONTRADICT HIMSELF IN YTD SPEECH!!

hokimsuying38

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF U GUYS NOTICED IN AN EARLIER PART OF THE SPEECH HE SAYS THE NUMBERS WILL PROBALY GOES DOWN IN 1 N A HALF MONTHS TIME,

THEN LATER HE SAYS IT WILL STILL EXPECT TO GO UP FOR UP TO A FEW MONTHS N ONLY WILL GO DOWNS IN AROUND 6 MONTHS OR MORE TIME!!

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF U GUYS NOTICED IN AN EARLIER PART OF THE SPEECH HE SAYS THE NUMBERS WILL PROBALY GOES DOWN IN 1 N A HALF MONTHS TIME,

THEN LATER HE SAYS IT WILL STILL EXPECT TO GO UP FOR UP TO A FEW MONTHS N ONLY WILL GO DOWNS IN AROUND 6 MONTHS OR MORE TIME!!
You think he knows?

For god's sake, no need to hold on to every word he says. He is just a politician and he's making political talk aka "whatever it takes to win over the electorate". What's more important to note from his speech is what are the policies they are making to ensure we are safe and well, because that's what we voted them to do - to govern.

I am quite ok with what they are doing and their strategies. Only thing I want to see is whether they have the balls to carry them out. Time will tell... :thumbsup:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, don't bother about the time frame cos all these are just estimations which in fact no one does know...
If a new more deadly variant emerges, the whole ball game will start all over again!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is age 68 now add 5 years he will be age 73 old fart. If he don't step down soon Singapore is gone 救不了...

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they would forecast the numbers for next 2-3 weeks with a high degree of accuracy, to forecast the numbers in several months time is based on a big guesswork.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he says we should go on with normal lives, then why is the stopping unvaccinated ppl from so many public spaces? Lol

This guy say good, but end up bad. Really a true blue politician.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he says we should go on with normal lives, then why is the stopping unvaccinated ppl from so many public spaces? Lol

This guy say good, but end up bad. Really a true blue politician.

He is just following a script from his masters. No need to be upset or angry. Such things must come to pass.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No point listening to this chap flip prata as he does not know better than any of us.-meaning your guess is as good as anybody .
Better to compare his track record with other small/similar countries eg HK, Taiwan, NZ and the difference becomes very stark .
Highest paid and yet incompetent -as all his predictions have gone wrong from no need to wear mask (unless sick), herd immunity, flattening whatever curve .
Dollar for dollar he is the worst Prime Minister in the world

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
No point listening to this chap flip prata as he does not know better than any of us.-meaning your guess is as good as anybody .
Better to compare his track record with other small/similar countries eg HK, Taiwan, NZ and the difference becomes very stark .
Highest paid and yet incompetent -as all his predictions have gone wrong from no need to wear mask (unless sick), herd immunity, flattening whatever curve .
Dollar for dollar he is the worst Prime Minister in the world
My uncle has been monitoring you and observed that you are 1 of the not many forummer that knows everything I.e 100% about the truth of covid19 other than my uncle :thumbsup:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've heard so many lies from people who manage this pandemic that I'm surprised people still believe it when they throw numbers like 3 or 6 months around like fortune tellers.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The new normal is nothing new and nothing normal.

The last episode of true normal was the Chingay Parade 2020. See how happily Loong was enjoying himself, no masks and no social distancing etc? After that we had nothing but farcical 'virtual' events e.g. virtual marathon, virtual food festival, virtual mooncake festival etc, or the events were cancelled. :thumbsdown:

ST_20200201_CNCHINGAY01U49W_5419608.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The virus is always ahead of him. I trust the current news, not outdated news full of rhetorics from him. He talked for the sake of netizens complaining about him being too quiet and passive during pandemic.