• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee and Mdm Ho drink tea, eat keropok and lick ice cream in Bangsar, KL today

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ice cream stall's managing director, Samet Aksoz, from Turkey, who at first did not recognise the Singaporean prime minister, was awe-struck when he realised who it was.

"It is truly a big thing for me to be able to serve (ice-cream) him," he said.

:eek: ice cream him? :p

Whore Jinx on leave again?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to a Wisma Putra statement, the retreat is a platform for the leaders of both countries to take stock of their bilateral co-operation. - BERNAMA
[/FONT]

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Why did Ho Ching accompany her hubby:confused:
Was it to get away from the haze?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The ice cream stall's managing director, Samet Aksoz, from Turkey, who at first did not recognise the Singaporean prime minister, was awe-struck when he realised who it was.

"It is truly a big thing for me to be able to serve (ice-cream) him," he said.

:eek: ice cream him? :p

Whore Jinx on leave again?

This fuckytard ass kissing Turk is a clown. Obviously, Whore Jinx and gay Loong are not important to him, as he did not even realize who they were. Once he found out, he started his fawning and brown nosing. Sounds like a Sinkie planted here to look like a Turk.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fuckytard ass kissing Turk is a clown. Obviously, Whore Jinx and gay Loong are not important to him, as he did not even realize who they were. Once he found out, he started his fawning and brown nosing. Sounds like a Sinkie planted here to look like a Turk.

The bloody chap must be smoking too much of those stuff....the local pros press, must be bluffing again...luckily they did say, "mee siam mai hum" resemble Mustafa Kemal Atuturk....ha ha ha

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can AnyOne here NOt Do the same ?..i dont see the issue here..:cool:
Like That aLso can be considered Newsworthy ah ?...:*:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come where he goes he seemed to be mobbed. This is a family for 50 years when they had the votes in the hat in previous elections did not seem the need to mingle with common folks. Must be a new strategy to show that he is in touch with the people.

I won't be surprised that in 2015, he would be doing the rounds of our Singapore Shopping Malls allowing the hoi polloi to take photos and selfies with him. Man of the people.!

Arseloon should be mobbed now when he still can be mobbed.
After his father that fucking smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY become a rotting corpse as he will be in days or weeks to come,
Arseloon will be hooted and a new dozen arseholes in him in addition to the present arsehole
He can cannot be mobbed unless you a demon or a ghoul
You then can tiew and kan and rape him together with his father and share them with a legion of other demons and ghouls fucking and raping and tiewing those two the way those two tiew and rape and fuck singkies until singkies all gong gong
knowing only to walk head downdown and arseholes up highhigh for more fucking and tiewing by PAP bastards

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really surprised she has so much free time to accompany her hubby because she is supposed to be in charge of Temasek .

Obviously she is not much of a hands on person:rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Really surprised she has so much free time to accompany her hubby because she is supposed to be in charge of Temasek .

Obviously she is not much of a hands on person:rolleyes:

are you crazy? the more time she spends away from her office, the less of our money she will lose. I am all in favour of gay loong bringing her out often. Even if the taxpayer foots for her bill, it will still be cheaper than if she lost another billion or two.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The ice cream man and his 43 family members will be given Sinkie citizenship by Pap after this

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Namaste.

Being a leader of an investment arm with lots of money to invest one wonders where she's got the time to go traveling with her husband? Are the country's money in good hands?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are you crazy? the more time she spends away from her office, the less of our money she will lose. I am all in favour of gay loong bringing her out often. Even if the taxpayer foots for her bill, it will still be cheaper than if she lost another billion or two.

If Pinky bo eng, I can bring Mr Ho out jalan jalan eat wind. Maybe can even nudge him to join this forum.