• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee already started working even on his sick bed. RESPECT!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even in sickness he worries for the country. Don't worry Mr Lee. The good and honest people of Singapore support you 100% and wish you a speedy recovery!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you believe the bs from wicked lim about dignity si boh?

Of course not. I just think that pay should commensurate with responsibility. Being well-groomed is part of job responsibility for those jobs that need to present good image for the company and country.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
for that kind of money I will oso work while peeing, or shitting or fucking.......... watz the big deal???

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pretty much all of them can work from their beds. We should be so lucky.

It just occurred to me. Now we can see them all in one place, ask yourself, is it really that hard to find 15 or so people in all of Singapore who can replace them ? I think not. The only challenge will be finding the guy for the PMship.