• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM by sglivebet

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That burningicez very kiasu... even more kiasu than EPLBET88, one day bump his threads so many times. Pioneer advertiser still doing this.

We steady one. Business already stabilized and don't have to resort to PM or frequent threads bumping. Only newcomers have to.
:biggrin:

Last edited:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

That burningicez very kiasu... even more kiasu than EPLBET88, one day bump his threads so many times. Pioneer advertiser still doing this.

We steady one. Business already stabilized and don't have to resort to PM or frequent threads bumping. Only newcomers have to.
:biggrin:

Steady la. Up your points and check out the message.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why make bets with these loser local bookies and SG Pools?

Get an online account from William Hill or some other major betting firm, and you're all set to go for your punting habits.

jw5

Loyal
So how? Become IB (Internet Bookie) and makan bets instead since it has nothing to do with which bookmakers u pick? :biggrin: Exercise caution is advised.

Thanks for the reminder that IB can either stand for internet brigade or internet bookies. :wink:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
If I was rich, I wouldn't be living in a small rented room in Bedok South.

48805824.jpg
48805824.jpg
48805824.jpg
48805824.jpg
48805824.jpg
48805824.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why make bets with these loser local bookies and SG Pools?

Get an online account from William Hill or some other major betting firm, and you're all set to go for your punting habits.

Some locals are already doing it it's just that transferring money might have some problems but there are overseas betting sites that have local bank accounts. I'm not sure but they might have changed some rules recently to prevent ppl from accessing some of these betting sites like thailand bans online betting but there are so many online sites it's hard to ban all of them. It's the same with the US.

Anyway speaking of these local bookies they are mostly agents for ibcbet which i hear is owned by siam kia or is it sabah kia. Anyway that website is run like some type of mlm organization with head agents and lower down agents who source for new betters and it's dumb in the sense that you are actually giving your money to these agents to make bets for you on your behalf and there isn't any law to prevent them from running away with your cash or winnings and you just have to trust them on it and not to mention this is against the law and there is always a risk of them getting arrested. Sometimes the punters themselves refuse to pay the money owing because some of these agents allow you to bet without putting in the full amount but you owe money to them and the punters run away and get their ic posted on the sex forum. Just go down to the betting section of the sex forum and see how this guy with the nick ice puts up copies of ic of punters that ran away.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
speaking of the betting section in the sex forum. Oh lord 10 pages and the first page itself is full of sub forums each sponser has their own sub forum and over 10 threads stickied and even more threads below.

Seriously are there that many sinkies and sundry using these illegal bookies

193300856787149663c1465451e27d8dc71e50ad.jpg

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
speaking of the betting section in the sex forum. Oh lord 10 pages and the first page itself is full of sub forums each sponser has their own sub forum and over 10 threads stickied and even more threads below.

Seriously are there that many sinkies and sundry using these illegal bookies

So if u see the dings there, u will see the dongs here... working hand in hand. :p

Ranocchia

Alfrescian
Loyal

See what i mean by kiasu? If every time burningicez bumps his thread and i respond with a piece of news, he will have to squeeze balls. Updates are easily available. :biggrin: