• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Plucky teen escapes rape

Ganesha

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Star/Asia News Network
Saturday, Oct 06, 2012

A 17-year-old girl faked unconsciousness to save herself from being raped, murdered and burnt.

She was walking along the Bandar Sri Permaisuri roadside in Kuala Lumpur, taking her eight-year-old cousin from school, when the Thursday afternoon incident took place, according to Harian Metro.

A van stopped next to her and a man got out and grabbed her hand, said the victim, who only wanted to be known as Iqa.

"I tried to fight him off and a woman who saw what was happening rushed to my aid," said the teenager. "However, the man claimed he was my boyfriend and she decided not to interfere," Iqa told the newspaper.

She was dragged into the van in which were two other men, she said.

"He held a knife to my throat. I struggled to free myself and that is when my phone started ringing.

"They grabbed my phone before I could answer it and hit me in the back, and I fell forward," she said, adding that that was when she decided to pretend she lost consciousness.

Iqa said she could see stashed knives and guns under the seat.

"I overheard them saying that they were going to rape and kill me before burning my body," she recalled.

Iqa grabbed the opportunity to escape when the men suddenly stopped the van and got down to grab another girl.

"I instantly grabbed the car keys, threw it out and ran for my life," she said.