• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pls caption!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
a12rr7.jpg

KNNBPCB, do u knoe my 老大 is Goh Meng Seng?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BusNo64, Ramseth, Ilovelamb, knnbccb, Forvendet, GoldenDragon, all of you becareful. Make fun of my lover Goh Meng Seng. When I see any of you, I sure AR all of you, can or not?

Hahaha...
bro, you said before your life are three quarter to Mandai, and you are still very humorous.
I like your style . :biggrin:
A Happy man will live longer. :smile:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNNBCCB...!!!
just becos GMS donate his shirt to me,
doesn't mean i hv to look like him !

a12rr7.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha...
bro, you said before your life are three quarter to Mandai, and you are still very humorous.
I like your style . :biggrin:
A Happy man will live longer. :smile:

Two thirds lah, not three quarter. The environment there ok. I think at night can book out but must return before 0559 hrs. Will get hotbot to ferry me in his teksi.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a12rr7.jpg

It's not me! You got the wrong man. Ramseth is behind! :eek: :biggrin:

Limpeh mia kio kim mo. limpeh see meng seng ay brudder. limpeh ai chuay kim leng. he kong meng seng lj wei. pang so cai liao, Macau ay sai bo?

GD: le khee hok kui kan kar chng lah. Pang? Pang lj leh, knna chow ah kua. Macau si bo, on lah. jia sah tiam.

Agent AoS

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nVuKlNYghpk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Where's the Singapouren ?